What's new

Indians, Don't Push Your Luck or You May Face The Skeletons in Closet !!

Because our warlords know it takes years before a Pakistani general can willfully speak the truth.

Where are the photos of that dead pilot who died in the hospital ?

or are those confidential for obvious reasons ? :lol:
Says a guy whose govt denied Chinese taking POWs at Galwan. Now we are seeing pictures of Indian soldiers holding their ears, right and left.

The Sukhoi was shot down

It crashed on the indian side.
Exact location / coordinates are known.

Matter was kept wrapped on Russian request, as well as not to further escalate.

Hindian may want to investigate the strange death of Su Pilot, about 2 weeks later;
Cause of death was criminal activity.

Aur koi khidmat ?

I think they reported it here
Thanks...I've read the article before..what I mean to say is can anyone pull up(and post) information on these 4(2 claimed injured, 2 claimed dead) to see if they were indeed Su30 MKI fighter pilots?

There is evidence of IAF ordering one extra Su30MKI(to replace the losses of crashed ones + 1). If it turns out that the 2 dead pilots in supposed car accident are Su30 fighter pilots...then it would most likely point to it crashing after being shot down. If the two injured pilots in that supposed car crash were Su30 pilots...then it's most likely that the Su30 got hit/damaged...but was able to land somewhere.

Abhinandan's gets Vir Chakra medal for shooting PAF F16 Pakistan denies

I recall the then DG ISPR saying that he succumbed to his injuries.

Rest Assured DG ISPR made that claim 1 week after shoot down ( not months after) and took back his claim on live television a month after making this false claim and said Military units mistakenly reported 2 pilots. PAF Admitted only 1 pilot captured and showed 2nd parachute was from Abhi Ejection seat.

But all of this has already been discussed to death. Didn't you know all of this?

so don't propagate already debunked claims when all of this has been documented properly on the pinned thread "27 feb shootdown" where I assumed should have gone through all of this as you were actively reading all the posts in the pinned thread
He said that in an interview with Kamran Khan I reckon. He said one expired.

A false claim which he took back in April teleconference

Rest Assured DG ISPR made that claim 1 week after shoot down ( not months after) and took back his claim on live television a month after making this false claim and said Military units mistakenly reported 2 pilots. PAF Admitted only 1 pilot captured and showed 2nd parachute was from Abhi Ejection seat.

But all of this has already been discussed to death. Didn't you know all of this?

so don't propagate already debunked claims when all of this has been documented properly on the pinned thread "27 feb shootdown" where I assumed should have gone through all of this as you were actively reading all the posts in the pinned thread

A false claim which he took back in April teleconference
First comprehend the psyche of the subject, no doubt the DG ISPR retracted the statement of having captured one pilot with two others being in the area.....as the confusion aroused with multiple sources reporting on one subject.
Care to explain, how can he make such an error by announcing that one pilot has actually died in the hospital so rather than judging me , you should pay a little attention to what he exactly said in his statement.

Back
Top Bottom