What's new

Indians crowdfund Pakistani girl's medical treatment

Population density matters.
Agree with that , more competition for resources. But it also means one thing either all sink together or sail together.
There are smaller countries like japan which dont even have the resources of big country. But still they are better off.

It all boils down to how we handle things as it gets worse. Do we find a solution to rise above or bicker among ourselves to sink to the bottom?

Indians who can't afford the costly medical treatment should be the priority not foreigners.

I will help any individual in need.
Indian Pakistani or Israeli dose not meter.
Even as nation india ask for help of Pakistan in any disaster.we will happily come forward.
But my hate for India will never go away.

I appreciate your gesture for helping India in case of disaster no matter how much you hate her, what about your POV on GOP rejecting India's proposal of helping Azad Kashmir citizens in flood and earthquake situation.

Indians who can't afford the costly medical treatment should be the priority not foreigners.
atithi devo bhava...

We always condemn for bad things but never appreciate good deeds. Amazing story last few weeks senseless killings of human beings over Cow beef, I starts thinking humanity is no more but stories like above mentioned restore my faith on human kindness, piety and compassion.

Sorry boss aap ka dakkhana garbar lug raha hai mujhay aap kindly forum Re-visit kerian es bolder part kay liyay bragging say pehlay ... That's indeed a good gesture but that is from people to people and that happens on both side. We do not hate Indians we hate their policies and from inside we all have sympathy for each other and that can be seen in overseas where Indians and Pakistanis were usually saving each others asses.

I will help any individual in need.
Indian Pakistani or Israeli dose not meter.
Even as nation india ask for help of Pakistan in any disaster.we will happily come forward.
But my hate for India will never go away.
Why? What's pissing you off, dude? Kashmir?

If india and pakistan both let go off kashmr or whatever other issues are, we could actually make very good neighbours.
Both china and america would have no game to play with us both.
All defence money could go itno building hospitals, schools and roads.

is main sy kaat lo apny 5 million or bakaya wapis kr do.. :woot:
o bhai The pakistan of 47 does not exist what if bangladeshi( Even if India spent billions in housing their refugees.) started claiming half of it btw pakistan owe 300 crore to india.

Back
Top Bottom