What's new

Indians angered by Australian Radio host's remarks

sir indian go for white women...indian students break the law...cook the food with masala and destroy the dorm atmosphere...they sing and dance on bolly songs in university hostels....gamble...are involved in prostitution to make money and shop lift too...thats the reason....Australians dont tolerate this and go for indians whereeverthey see them

Funny no local cases were seen as regular as you've predicted it like that. The way Australians seem to be disliking us is as if we're getting caught in making crude bombs everyday unlike in European countries where some group of people of some nationality get under the lens every now and then.:azn:

Let Gaurav clear the air here.

Funny no local cases were seen as regular as you've predicted it like that. The way Australians seem to be disliking us is as if we're getting caught in making crude bombs everyday unlike in European countries where some group of people of some nationality get under the lens every now and then.:azn:

Let Gaurav clear the air here.

Dont go to Aus....;)

Well hello there new troll ^^

Mr. roy_gaurav lives in Australia, perhaps he can shed light on your accusations.

Idk why Indians are getting mad. Yes the way he/she said it could have been avoided, however it's time we do something about actually cleaning the Ganges rather than complain and giving people a chance to make a remark

sir i am not a troll

this is what indians do abroad

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you say it, I've actually been there for a program near the Great Barrier Reef. But never actually had a problem as this was way before target killings of Indians started 2 years ago.

FFS there is no target killing of Indians going on in Australia. There was this one bloke in Melbourne who was killed by some teenagers. Two brothers were killed by their flatmate in Perth, who happened to be Indian himself, another guy who killed in country NSW, it was an Indian guy who behind that one too.

Thats about it, rest was just street crime, no "target killings". :hitwall:

Now that you say it, I've actually been there for a program near the Great Barrier Reef. But never actually had a problem as this was way before target killings of Indians started 2 years ago.

what the hell are you talking about u moron
there is no target killings going on here.............only ONE indian was murdered here in the past two years

some people here really are stupid!!!:hitwall:

It is!! So what's the big deal? Politicians have siphoned off crores of rupees on the pretext of 'cleaning up the Ganga'. It's now even worse than an extended sh!t hole! Why do Indians get senti about facing reality and truth?[/B] :cheesy:

that's exactly the point here bro. :sniper: ; i mean : " sach karva hota hai " :azn: but then again these bharti bachhay won't admit that 'cause they are like one of those who constantly say that : " anda safaid nahi hota , anda tou kaala hota hay " :lol: and then again if anyone disagrees then these indians suddenly start calling you guys as to be the racists ... :smokin: now even after reading all this , these indians won't even admit and accept the fact and are goin' to be pissed-off really hard ... :chilli: ; Then i would say to these indians : " go cry to your mama but don't suck " ... :rofl: :pakistan:

sir i am not a troll

this is what indians do abroad

No offence but a lot of the people from rural Andhra Pradesh behave like this when they are abroad. They have no concern for people around them and are always loud and obnoxious. I am only talking about those from rural areas of Andhra and not all Telugu people. Most of them are from feudal families and are spoilt and dishonest. I am specifying Andhra Pradesh because people from rural areas of other states do not have the means or the will to go abroad while everyone in AP is crazy about it .

Last edited by a moderator:
MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;1991647 said:
that's exactly the point here bro. :sniper: ; i mean : " sach karva hota hai " :azn: but then again these bharti bachhay won't admit that 'cause they are like one of those who constantly say that : " anda safaid nahi hota , anda tou kaala hota hay " :lol: and then again if anyone disagrees then these indians suddenly start calling you guys as to be the racists ... :smokin: now even after reading all this , these indians won't even admit and accept the fact and are goin' to be pissed-off really hard ... :chilli: ; Then i would say to these indians : " go cry to your mama but don't suck " ... :rofl: :pakistan:

there is a lot of truth being talked about pakistan as well but for you people it is only propoganda

Back
Top Bottom