What's new

Indians Again Threatening Family Members of Australian Cricket Team that is Touring Pakistan

Even after repeated incidents of a completely deranged kind, this sort of thing turns up and the brain seizes up. What sort of a completely deranged idiot would do this? Not a Sanghi, not a bhakt, this would have to be something different.
Has this guy been arrested in India? If not then the Australian team should suspend any games they play with and/or in India to send a message.

Has this guy been arrested in India? If not then the Australian team should suspend any games they play with and/or in India to send a message.

Have India done anything to prosecute or arrest? What about the NZ threats?

Pakistan should definitely get interpol involved, enough is enough. Put him on trial and make an example out of him.

Even after repeated incidents of a completely deranged kind, this sort of thing turns up and the brain seizes up. What sort of a completely deranged idiot would do this? Not a Sanghi, not a bhakt, this would have to be something different.
Isn't that a common behavior of indian scammers and criminals operating through internet?

sab iski profile mein ja k isko veer chakra dein

Quite a character he is. Bashing Pakistan on his Linkedin page and threatening cricketer's spouses with fake female Instagram profiles

As far as i know Tiwari is a Gujrati name, which is the home town of Modi.
It says Gujarat right there on his LinkedIn page

Quite a character he is. Bashing Pakistan on his Linkedin page and threatening cricketer's spouses with fake female insta ids

It says Gujarat right there on his LinkedIn page
Sorry didn't check his linkden page

Men, if not held accountable/counseld by their peers or society at large , tend to cacscade into the dark side of their persona ------.

How did someone just reach to his Linkedin profile when he dropped a text from another name or number ? I seriously doubt it.

Tiwari comes from UP. Most of them come from UP. Very sure it is not a Gujju Surname.

The common denominator seems to be the hate filled rhetoric of the Tiwari clan, others too.

Last edited:
Bara he koi nechli zaat ka haramzada hain yeh.
Inho baarooi walon ko in ke he zubaan main reply kerna chaie.

It's among those drowning in hate. That can be a Sanghi, a Bhakt, or anyone else.

I highly doubt they are deranged, it appears very repetitive and organised, usually backed by a collective. Neither is it good, nor is it individual based.
You may be right. It is sickening. I don't know, this is not the India I grew up in.

Back
Top Bottom