What's new

indian vs pakistani active members

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohd497

Reaction score
i want to know is now indian members or pakistani members most active on this site? Also what is the future treand are indian members going to outnumber the pakistani members?

I asked because because i see more indian members than pakistani in most of the thread.
And also what happen to our chinese members there was time when this site have numerous now there appearance is negligible?

i want to know is now indian members or pakistani members most active on this site? Also what is the future treand are indian members going to outnumber the pakistani members?

I asked because because i see more indian members than pakistani in most of the thread.
And also what happen to our chinese members there was time when this site have numerous now there appearance is negligible?

no doubt there r much more indian member than pak member...if it will be continue for a long time than webmaster will change it's name by "DEFENCE.IN" and it's office will be in new delhi....

Out of the Active 2224 members (that is people who regularly post)

1081 are Pakistanis
477 are Indians
189 are Chinese
82 are American
40 are Bangladeshis

Those statics are were done about 2 months ago by Asim.

1081 are Pakistanis
477 are Indians
189 are Chinese
82 are American
40 are Bangladeshis

Thank you for the stats. I wonder if it is possible for the Administrators to have a forum statistics page here as well. The above figures are probably out of date now as I see new members joining this forum quiet frequently. The number of active users is large in any case. There are about 4-5 members with Iranian flags as well to my knowledge.

1081 are Pakistanis
477 are Indians
189 are Chinese
82 are American
40 are Bangladeshis

Do you know if that is that based off origin or residence (1st flag or 2nd)? The reason I ask is because the American number seems more than I thought it would be...

Do you know if that is that based off origin or residence (1st flag or 2nd)? The reason I ask is because the American number seems more than I thought it would be...
1st Flag

No way for the system to differentiate between races of Americans, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom