Indian Tourism

Status
Not open for further replies.

livingdead

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Want to post information regarding tourism in India. Those who want to post more info about their own states please go ahead.

Tourism websites:
IncredibleIndia.org

Travel booking sites:
makemytrip.com
yatra.com

For train travel:
same as above
irctc.co.in

visa:
on arrival for citizen of japan, finland, luxemberg, singapore and new zealand. Will be extended to 180 countries.
india-tourist-places.jpg

Weather:
India has three weathers, very hot, very rainy and cold. Best to travel in cold season (oct to march), unless you are going to ladakh (kashmir) or any hill stations.

Last edited:
WTH! You were true to your word in the other thread! So the penance begins....:-)

India is such a varied and beautiful country with so many different landscapes and views.

WTH! You were true to your word in the other thread! So the penance begins....:-)
lolz was joking.. some people want to know about travel to India, like the italian dude did, they might post questions here.

lolz was joking.. some people want to know about travel to India, like the italian dude did, they might post questions here.

And did you take a good look at that map? apparently, there's no worthwhile place at all in all of Chattisgadh.:o:

What do you call a fair skinned person in india?

A. a tourist :rofl:
lol,i am pretty surprised to see that a lankan(himself a brown skinned individual) making fun of the brown skinned Indians:crazy:.mate i think you have forgotten the fact that you yourself has the same skin color as the persons you are mocking about.plus you should know that the skin complexion in India is pretty diverse which means that there is good chance that you will find people having both dark and fair complexion in the same family...:azn:

Boyy...i have never seen so many tourists in Palakkad( Kerala) in my life ...no clue why they are here but they are quite a lot of them...

lol,i am pretty surprised to see that a lankan(himself a brown skinned individual) making fun of the brown skinned Indians:crazy:.mate i think you have forgotten the fact that you yourself has the same skin color as the persons you are mocking about.plus you should know that the skin complexion in India is pretty diverse which means that there is good chance that you will find people having both dark and fair complexion in the same family...:azn:

U sure Brown & not Darker ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom