What's new

Indian Terror in Srilanka and Balochistan

i've Sri-Lankan friends Shawn and Pasindu good people !

My dear Friend,
I feel really sorry abt what is happening in ur motherland.World need a strong link to eliminate Israel madness.In this moment, i am just capable to send my tears.But in future,let's ready to sacrifice something more than tears.:cheers::welcome::smitten:

India-backed terror in Balochistan
Imran Jamali

Ironically enough India has officially claimed its interference in these areas and the Indian defense experts have advised New Delhi to keep engaging Pakistan military in the internal problems in order to weaken its capability, and foment hatred against it. The list of Indian-sponsored terrorism is long.

They hindered Mega Development Projects (attack on Chinese at Gwadar on May 3, 2004 killing 3 Chinese, injuring 5 Chinese and 2 Pakistanis, attack on Chinese on October 15, 2005 near Talar Camp, injuring driver of the vehicle.

Total crap.
1. India has officially claimed??..Claimed what? when? any media report? article?..No country claims its intellegence activities in other countries?..Did the US claim for carrying out attacks on terrorists inside Pak?..And has pakistan ever formally accused India..formally doesnot mean via media PLEASE.

2.So if RAW intellegence assisted killing of chinese? why havn't the Chinese opposed or accused. No country can tolerate kiling of its civilians, anywhere in the world.. How come the chinese have been silent for as many as 2 instances?.

3. India’s dreaded RAW infiltrates into Sri Lanka’s London High Commission and Bars Diplomats from meetings

Where is the official accusations?? I can make up thousand of things and say ISI has done..ask a couple of my jounalist friends to publish it?..And barring the functioning of a meetings is not what external intellegence is about.
Please if you really have to put allegations atleast put the ones that are more concreate.
If it was an important meeting of high commision it would have most likely happened again.
What purpose is served by barring a meeting only to have it later?

4. Chotta rajan??? Does this guy even know who chotta rajan is?
Chotta Rajan is a criminal wanted in India for 1993 train bombings after which he fled to Pak. He is a part of the list of 40 peole India has given to Pak to hand over. If you can as well prove his involvement in all this BS you might as well hand him over.

Total crap.
Chotta rajan??? Does this guy even know who chotta rajan is?
Chotta Rajan is a criminal wanted in India for 1993 train bombings after which he fled to Pak. He is a part of the list of 40 peole India has given to Pak to hand over. If you can as well prove his involvement in all this BS you might as well hand him over.

I think u mixed up chota rajan with chota shakeel. chota rajan in balochistan tho!!! thats awesome. its like dawood ibrahim himself coming to mumbai to shoot people randomly. just because the poster thinks dawoon ibrahim is his hero, he's automatically seeing chota rajan in balochistan :)

Man ,In his visit at sri lanka,Mr.Shiveshankar Menan told that"sri lankan army is the most well discilined army in the world".Is he a sri lankan government officer ? I don't think so.your myth has been destroyed by real indian gentleman.:blah:

I am sure out diplomat may have paid that compliment, that doesnt mean that no collateral damages have happened. no matter, how 'disciplined' the army is, avoiding collateral damages when fighting enemy indulging in guirella warfare is unrealistic. you might want to believe the nationalistic propaganda, but I wont be part of it. I would have held the same opinion, if similar claims were made about indian army as well.

I am sorry, what made me curious is that, Just as a Sri Lankan issue was discussed A Lankan member came on, and him not answering a query I posed made me more curious I AM SORRY God Speed.

Man ,In his visit at sri lanka,Mr.Shiveshankar Menan told that"sri lankan army is the most well discilined army in the world".Is he a sri lankan government officer ? I don't think so.your myth has been destroyed by real indian gentleman.:blah:

So you would also agree that Pakistani state actors were behind Mumbai Attacks and that ISI carried out Kabul Indian embassy blasts ?ShivShankar Menon made the above statements too.
PS: No disrespect to teh Sri Lankan Army they may well be the most disciplined army in the world but IMO its just that it doesn't figure very prominently in defence circles. Anyways, Kudos on kicking LTTE's bottom after a 3 decade long war :cheers:

Last edited:
I am sorry, what made me curious is that, Just as a Sri Lankan issue was discussed A Lankan member came on, and him not answering a query I posed made me more curious I AM SORRY God Speed.

Do u need to prove my citizenship man? I am a real sinhalese who love all Tamil ,sinhala & Muslim people.I really regret abt u :guns:
:sniper:

Do u need to prove my citizenship man? I am a real sinhalese who love all Tamil ,sinhala & Muslim people.I really regret abt u :guns:
lol I said sorry! If you want I will say it again, I AM SORRY- Its coz I was wrong and I got no shame in saying SORRY!

rajiv gandhi lost his life....thousands of our troops were lost fighting against the LTTE!
Our govt. congratulated you in your success against the LTTE...surely if we were to support the LTTE...we'd not have paid such a price!
believe me Raw has it's hands full with china and pakistan...do not believe in non-sense propaganda...the 'indian' help that LTTe has recieved is illegal...and we accept the fact...but to show our commitment to your cause...we did sen the IPKF...for which Rajiv Gandhi lost his life!
please abstain from demeaning the sacrifices of thousands of our soldier and our prime minister.

Look people get a kick out of Bashing India! Its a Livelihood for some! Its just a publicity stunt for some! Some are plain Hypocrites! They come on PDF and bash India and Go on IDF and bash Pakistan! lol

Look people get a kick out of Bashing India! Its a Livelihood for some! Its just a publicity stunt for some! Some are plain Hypocrites! They come on PDF and bash India and Go on IDF and bash Pakistan! lol

I am proud to be a sri lankan.

I am proud to be a friend of Pakistan

I am proud to be a person who never ever go to visit IDF

:guns:

Why India started showing concern as soon as Sri Lankan Army ran over last strong hold of terrorists of LTTE?
For long India has been safeguarding Prabakaran and this time too he has fled Sri Lanka. Guess who’s guest he may be at this time ? None other than India.

Bravo Sri Lanka for smashing terrorist LTTE. Pakistanis are happy over that.

Why India started showing concern as soon as Sri Lankan Army ran over last strong hold of terrorists of LTTE?
For long India has been safeguarding Prabakaran and this time too he has fled Sri Lanka. Guess who’s guest he may be at this time ? None other than India.

Bravo Sri Lanka for smashing terrorist LTTE. Pakistanis are happy over that.
You got it wrong! Prabhakaran is wanted in the Murder Of Rajiv Gandhi! India would hang him happily! But then Afzal Guru the terrorist is still alive, and has not been hanged yet, so Prabhakaran too has a chance to live peacefully in Indian Jail!!!

You got it wrong! Prabhakaran is wanted in the Murder Of Rajiv Gandhi! India would hang him happily! But then Afzal Guru the terrorist is still alive, and has not been hanged yet, so Prabhakaran too has a chance to live peacefully in Indian Jail!!!

LTTE Prabhakaran in India?

Sunday, 27 January 2008 - 6:07 AM SL Time

(IANS) Rumours of Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) supremo V. Prabhakaran having crossed the Palk Straits to India to recuperate from wounds sent the Tamil Nadu police into a tizzy Friday.

The state police`s anti-extremist wing - the `Q` Branch - refused to comment on the rumours that said Prabhakaran may have been seriously wounded and moved to Tamil Nadu.

There were enough indications here that the law and order machinery was pressed into service to check all hospitals across the state for persons with unexplained wounds.

Meanwhile, fishermen belonging to Rameshwaram, 600 km south of here, are on an indefinite strike to demand removal of floating mines in the expanse of water separating India from Sri Lanka.

Fishermen`s associations have threatened to block roads from Feb 1 if their charter of demands, including for immediate release of 12 of their comrades allegedly held by the Sri Lankan navy, is not met.

The island`s navy has openly admitted to mining the expanse of water between Rameshwaram and northern Sri Lanka to prevent LTTE operatives from escaping sustained aerial bombing by the Sri Lankan Air Force.

Police officials in Chennai said a strict vigil was being maintained in conjunction with the Coast Guard personnel around Rameshwaram. Searches are being carried out in all islets where arms and ammunition could have been buried in preparation for transhipment.

Official sources also revealed that at least 200 industrial units in Coimbatore that had remained closed for a considerable period of time had suddenly resumed activity recently. These were searched for any illicit production, the officials said.

`We are just making sure that none of these factories is manufacturing contraband bomb parts. As a matter of ample precaution, we are also keeping a watch over all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees living here,` a top police official said by phone from Coimbatore.

The state government termed as `untrue` all allegations made by the opposition - Congress and AIADMK legislators - that Tamil Nadu has become a haven for dozens of injured LTTE fugitives.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom