What's new

Indian Students Harassed In Ukraine; 'Good Friends Of Russia Get Out'

Meanwhile in Romania

What are they saying? Do you have a translation? If she did that in Canada or America, she could get charged with assaulting a police officer just for that.

As far as I can tell she's the one who provoked it. Then she cries playing the victim.

What are they saying? Do you have a translation? If she did that in Canada or America, she could get charged with assaulting a police officer just for that.

As far as I can tell she's the one who provoked it. Then she cries playing the victim.
From a quick google search,she was accused by the students for abusive behavior. She was being aggressive towards them or something,that's what some articles say. The policeman came to take her out,but she wouldn't leave.

I think Ukrainians should apply for immigration to India or Bangladesh. Much better social/political situation. Much better economy.

Their criteria for a better country.

Yes agree

Bcos they are white they will think they are English and hence butt kiss them

Yes agree

Bcos they are white they will think they are English and hence butt kiss them

Apparently Bangladeshis & Indians brag about being "better" because they have more political stability and better economy. This is reason enough then for Ukrainians to go live there.

Instead they are flooding Turkey, a country that is having a worse economic crisis than Bangladesh & India. We don't need to ask why because both these countries are shit holes.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom