What's new

INDIAN STEALTH WARSHIP makes contact with Pakistani naval vessels near western coast

The word stealth has become a joke now.
Having spent 9 years of my life out in the high seas,I can't figure out how a warship can be stealth.
We could easily pick fiber glass boats on radar from at least 8 miles and ships from almost 50 miles,and we only had Raccal Decca ARPA, nothing special
50 miles are very less , by that time you are under water....... ships radar operate to detect threats from 100-200 kms. Subs cannot detect due to less noise , less heat signature make it difficult to detect . by the time you detected , u are already under water.

Reading comments I don't think most of the members understand what happened !!!

It's was Indian ship that went near Pak territorial water and was asked to back off by PN. Indian ship backed off and later followed by PN ships so Indian ships where sent to check them.

It's no big deal happens all the time to check the response time and type defender

So the relics can still fire ? Well this single point deserves to be noticed and I praise the skills of PN :rofl:

Should try.. Hope one missile doesn't deviate and end up your behind.

Reading comments I don't think most of the members understand what happened !!!

It's was Indian ship that went near Pak territorial water and was asked to back off by PN. Indian ship backed off and later followed by PN ships so Indian ships where sent to check them.

It's no big deal happens all the time to check the response time and type defender

Yellow journalism -- with a bucket of C-tiyapa added for sensation.

can some on explain the meaning of "stealth warship" ? -

How did the Pakistani boats manage to defeat the Indian stealth and track the Tarkash ?

Explain please.
The word stealth has lost its true meaning nowadays. Every country is claiming stealth ships,
steatlh submarines and soon India will introduce the term stealth aircraft carrier.
There has been a significant shift in warship design in the past two decades to incorporate stealth. For example, the Shivalik Class frigates in India, Type 45 destroyers in United Kingdom, La-Fayette Class frigates in France, Visby Class corvettes in Sweden and many more.

The primary aim of the stealth technology is to render the warship invisible to enemy detection systems such as radar and magnetic sensors by reducing levels of reflected radiation and at the same time, lowering the warship’s own emissions. The various signatures and cross-sections include radar, thermal, acoustic, magnetic, communications, optical & bio-luminescence and research is discovering more. Radar cross-section can be reduced by use of radar absorbent materials, use of low probability of intercept transmission, remove corner reflectors, break-up of superstructure and meta-materials.

Though no stealth platform can hide a a ship or aircraft 100%, it's design and use of meta-materials reduces the RCS, and thermal, acoustic, and magnetic signatures to a large extent.

No, its C-tiyapa sensationalism typical of low quality posters.

Following your own ADVICE to other members ; I am reporting your post

This is unnecessary and unwarranted personal insult and name calling

I have also UN followed you and tried to put you on the ignore List

But UN Fortunately some Members CANNOT be put on the Ignore List

So says the PDF messaging system

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom