What's new

Indian Special Forces

PicsArt_09-15-11.11.04.jpg

I always believe that we don't have explored the use of Snipers. Just look at the available sniping systems in our armory . Dragunov , IWI Galil ... PSG 1

Wish to see M 107 , AS 50 etc as the standard issue sniper rifles with them , which can be customized with wide range of optics. M 107 can do the anti personnel as well as the anti material rifle role. Our current anti material rifle Vidwanshak weights 25 kg, needs two person to move it. The M 107 weights half of it , has the same range and delivers same results.

I always believe that we don't have explored the use of Snipers. Just look at the available sniping systems in our armory . Dragunov , IWI Galil ... PSG 1

Wish to see M 107 , AS 50 etc as the standard issue sniper rifles with them , which can be customized with wide range of optics. M 107 can do the anti personnel as well as the anti material rifle role. Our current anti material rifle Vidwanshak weights 25 kg, needs two person to move it. The M 107 weights half of it , has the same range and delivers same results.

M107A1 for BSF and Jak Li

received_1004886396290188.jpeg
received_1741675892743221.jpeg

NSG operates the Barrett m98B with BORS for the long range shots but considering their role their preferance for shorter ranged designated marksmen rifles makes perfect sense.

Back
Top Bottom