What's new

Indian Special Forces

For SOFs it is certainly issues bro, most pics of Indian SOFs recently will show them wearing such.

I dont think so..every operator buys it.

from the hat till the boots everything is bought.even the fancy shoes you see is bought..IA issues WW2 era boots.

I dont think so..every operator buys it.

from the hat till the boots everything is bought.even the fancy shoes you see is bought..IA issues WW2 era boots.
SOF is very different bro, that's like saying the Tavors are bought by the individual operators. Naturally SOFs get significantly better equipment than the general grunts.

pic3.jpg

pic9.jpg

pic2.jpg

10583872_330997503728038_2522778278319812002_n.jpg

SOF is very different bro, that's like saying the Tavors are bought by the individual operators. Naturally SOFs get significantly better equipment than the general grunts.

Tavor and NVGs are different thing..shoes, gloves and hats belong in the personal kit.You may ask any of your source.

Bought with personal money?

Yes.

Tavor and NVGs are different thing..shoes, gloves and hats belong in the personal kit.You may ask any of your source.
Actually this isn't the case for SOFs, for these things like gloves, boots, hats, camo cloth etc are things bought from the individual SF Btn's discretionary budget which is significantly larger for the SFs (I have been told this by a former PARA- not SF- man) things like webbing/vests, elbow/knee pads, helmets and weapons are all purchased in bulk by the SF HQ and dispensed to the individual units. If Ghataks,RR or regulars want to buy this kind of non-standard issue equipment like superior boots, gloves and jungle caps then they will have to buy it for themselves however.

Guys, Discovery channel is gonna telecast some sort of documentary on the LOC which has Para SF footage on 15th August at 9pm..dont forget to watch.

The pic of Para SF in black dress posted here recently belongs to that documentary.

Last edited:
PM Modi in Nepal (2 BMW 7 series and Tata Safari Jammer all belong to SPG):

(you can see the security haven't planned for Modi to go for a walk and wave and Modi is dictating this, It starts out orderly but towards the end it is a complete mess and no way would the SPG be comfortable with this, nice PR but he needs to be careful, he shouldn't be so callus with his security)

PM Modi in Nepal (2 BMW 7 series and Tata Safari Jammer all belong to SPG):

(you can see the security haven't planned for Modi to go for a walk and wave and Modi is dictating this, It starts out orderly but towards the end it is a complete mess and no way would the SPG be comfortable with this, nice PR but he needs to be careful, he shouldn't be so callus with his security)

I saw a female BG is it SPG or Nepalese?

Back
Top Bottom