Indian Special Forces

DhuW.jpeg

Dhv2.jpeg

DhvY.jpeg

Dhw4.jpeg

Dhwc.jpeg

Dhwl.jpeg

Dhww.jpeg

Mate if you could can you delete this post with the quote with the unedited pics in it.Thanks.

Done that.

BTW what do you think..is inducting M4 alongwith Tavors a sensible thing to do?Isnt it complicating the whole system by having a variety of weapons for the same purpose.

This pic stands out for me.

In this pic a Naik and a Sepoy are having a discussion with the American counterparts.The reason it stands out is because i used to believe that our soldiers being from Hindi medium schools wont be able to communicate with their counterparts in an excercise and i thought it takes out the fun out of an excercise.

But i am really surprised to see the IA SF Operators communicate with their American counterparts easily and quite confidently.We should really appreciate the Army for making the effort.A little while ago there was the news of Army deciding to educated its troops with a graduation degree.I can see it making a difeerence to not only the soldiers life after retirement but also serving the Army.

Nice to see the highest ranking official in a battalion with the Sniper rifle.

^^ wrt to the TAR-21 vs M4 debate and simultaneous induction. The logistics shouldn't be a huge issue wrt ammo as they both chamber the 5.56mm round and IIRC Indian SOFs get almost all there 5.56mm rounds fro Israel including standard rounds but also steel-tipped rounds and incendiary rounds among others. AFAIK the M4 is preferred for airborne operations ie sky diving as with its foldable butt and lighter weight it is more suited to these ops. As we have seen the IA SF train with both rifles and all operators are proficient in both types. Given that both rifles are still being inducted is testament to the fact that the IA SF still has utility for both. Theese guys are weapons experts and are experts in numerous weapon types and ARs.

^^ wrt to the TAR-21 vs M4 debate and simultaneous induction. The logistics shouldn't be a huge issue wrt ammo as they both chamber the 5.56mm round and IIRC Indian SOFs get almost all there 5.56mm rounds fro Israel including standard rounds but also steel-tipped rounds and incendiary rounds among others. AFAIK the M4 is preferred for airborne operations ie sky diving as with its foldable butt and lighter weight it is more suited to these ops. As we have seen the IA SF train with both rifles and all operators are proficient in both types. Given that both rifles are still being inducted is testament to the fact that the IA SF still has utility for both. Theese guys are weapons experts and are experts in numerous weapon types and ARs.

What sights does IA use for M4?

What sights does IA use for M4?

IA SF use a number of different red *** sights on their M4s, I know that Mepro Mor Sights are used along with EOTECH HOLO and others. The TAVORS in use with IA have standard MARS sights whilst, interestingly, the IAF and IN (not to mention CAPFs using the X-95) have gone with the Mepro Mor Sights for their Tavor varients.

if u can post some pics of M4 with magazine and sights :toast_sign: ok its training run stil it would be a greart pic with sight and magazine what u say ...

Sure, I've got some. But as this was training without live rounds (from the content I've got they used live rounds later I'm sure) they don't have magazines attached for the most part-US SF don't either, standard practice during training.

Will post the pics later, I'm going out right now to (finally!) go and see The Dark night rises!!

Sure, I've got some. But as this was training without live rounds (from the content I've got they used live rounds later I'm sure) they don't have magazines attached for the most part-US SF don't either, standard practice during training.

Will post the pics later, I'm going out right now to (finally!) go and see The Dark night rises!!

all the best watch out for shoot out :sniper:

Indira Gandhi (best PM of india) with 1 Para SF.

BEST PM?! Please. There was lots of political oppression and humanitarian crisis under her. Now lets move on, dont wanna derail the thread ^^

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom