What's new

Indian Special Forces

WTF... WTF!!!!??

It took the Indian Army a trip to the US to be convinced about the quality and efficiency of Tonbo’s products. In its initial days, Tonbo had approached the Indian Army to sell its devices, but the Army was skeptical about the product as it did not have any existing users. Later, in 2012, Tonbo approached the US Army Special Forces, who procured around 15 pieces of its thermal imaging device from the company, helping Tonbo validate its product. “The Indian military was on a joint exercise in the US when the US Army Special Forces were using this equipment (Tonbo’s); the visiting Indian team was fascinated by the equipment and on enquiring, found out that the devices came from back home in Bangalore,” says Arvind.

Tonbo had already sold its products to about four-five foreign clients before the Indian defence forces decided to procure its devices. Today, Tonbo counts organisations like US agency Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), India’s NSG, CRPF, the Indian Army’s Northern Command, companies like BHEL, L&T, TATA and others, and security forces from across the world among its clientele. Some of the company’s imaging systems were procured by the Turkish army to strengthen its fight against the IS.

http://idrw.org/during-pathankot-attack-indian-army-turned-to-little-known-startup-tonbo-imaging/ .
@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @Abingdonboy @Unknowncommando

Shifu Kanishka training Special Forces IN Tirsia Counter Edge Weapon Training
Shifu Kanishka training Special Forces in Tactical Pekiti-Tirsia Counter Edge Weapon Training.7.jpg Shifu Kanishka training Special Forces in Tactical Pekiti-Tirsia Counter Edge Weapon Training.6.jpg Shifu Kanishka training Special Forces in Tactical Pekiti-Tirsia Counter Edge Weapon Training.5.jpg Shifu Kanishka training Special Forces in Tactical Pekiti-Tirsia Counter Edge Weapon Training.4.jpg Shifu Kanishka training Special Forces in Tactical Pekiti-Tirsia Counter Edge Weapon Training.3.jpg Shifu Kanishka training Special Forces in Tactical Pekiti-Tirsia Counter Edge Weapon Training.2.jpg Shifu Kanishka training Special Forces in Tactical Pekiti-Tirsia Counter Edge Weapon Training.1.jpg Shifu Kanishka training Special Forces in Tactical Pekiti-Tirsia Counter Edge Weapon Training..jpg

Last edited:
NSG rehearsing for R-day parade 2017:

tumblr_ojrtv1gnmx1tjfjuco1_1280.png

tumblr_ojrtv1gnmx1tjfjuco3_1280.png

tumblr_ojrtv1gnmx1tjfjuco6_1280.png

tumblr_ojrtv1gnmx1tjfjuco7_1280.png

tumblr_ojrtv1gnmx1tjfjuco8_1280.png

tumblr_ojrtv1gnmx1tjfjuco9_1280.png

tumblr_ojrtv1gnmx1tjfjuco10_1280.png

When I saw the NSG were going to take part in this parade I was pretty indifferent as I thought it would be similar to the PARA (SF) running march and that would be it. Seeing them in their full gear along with their assualt vehicles moving down Rajpath is bada$$ and in these fading light conditions they look even cooler (with their helmet mounted flashlights and vehicle headlights shining bright) it's a shame that on the day the condidtions will be bright as it is in the morning.

it would be similar to the PARA (SF) running march
it is also there...

When I saw the NSG were going to take part in this parade I was pretty indifferent as I thought it would be similar to the PARA (SF) running march and that would be it. Seeing them in their full gear along with their assualt vehicles moving down Rajpath is bada$$ and in these fading light conditions they look even cooler (with their helmet mounted flashlights and vehicle headlights shining bright) it's a shame that on the day the condidtions will be bright as it is in the morning.
bro.. post that video link too..

Its very unnecessary to put SF or SU in the parade doing jogging and screaming.

We dont have to copy what Pakistan does.

SF and SU are secretive in nature and it is a very good decision to not have PARA SF in the parade this year.

Such public shows can be excluded specially when you dont even give bravery awards to SF operators in such parades.

WTF... WTF!!!!??

It took the Indian Army a trip to the US to be convinced about the quality and efficiency of Tonbo’s products. In its initial days, Tonbo had approached the Indian Army to sell its devices, but the Army was skeptical about the product as it did not have any existing users. Later, in 2012, Tonbo approached the US Army Special Forces, who procured around 15 pieces of its thermal imaging device from the company, helping Tonbo validate its product. “The Indian military was on a joint exercise in the US when the US Army Special Forces were using this equipment (Tonbo’s); the visiting Indian team was fascinated by the equipment and on enquiring, found out that the devices came from back home in Bangalore,” says Arvind.

Tonbo had already sold its products to about four-five foreign clients before the Indian defence forces decided to procure its devices. Today, Tonbo counts organisations like US agency Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), India’s NSG, CRPF, the Indian Army’s Northern Command, companies like BHEL, L&T, TATA and others, and security forces from across the world among its clientele. Some of the company’s imaging systems were procured by the Turkish army to strengthen its fight against the IS.

http://idrw.org/during-pathankot-attack-indian-army-turned-to-little-known-startup-tonbo-imaging/ .
@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @Abingdonboy @Unknowncommando

Shifu Kanishka training Special Forces IN Tirsia Counter Edge Weapon Training
View attachment 368213 View attachment 368214 View attachment 368215 View attachment 368216 View attachment 368217 View attachment 368218 View attachment 368219 View attachment 368220
We are one of the biggest importer and not exporter only because of our habit,customs,practices and behavior.

I am not saying we could invent a new technology but we could easily be self sufficient which we are not.

SF and SU are secretive in nature and it is a very good decision to not have PARA SF in the parade this year.

Such public shows can be excluded specially when you dont even give bravery awards to SF operators in such parades.
I fully agree BUT here the NSG will not just be doing a pointless fast march but will also be showcasing some of their operators in full operational gear which will be an eye opener for many who still have an outdated idea about the NSG and its capabilities. The GoI has spent a lot of money in getting them up to a semi-world class standard and I think it is fair to showcase some of their stuff especially as these are the hereos of Pathankot.

It will be a "feel good" moment for many Indians I'm sure.

+ the operators will all have their faces covered so there is no risk to their identities.

++ hopefully we never see PARA (SF) doing a fast march down Rajpath again, it simply demeans them.

I fully agree BUT here the NSG will not just be doing a pointless fast march but will also be showcasing some of their operators in full operational gear which will be an eye opener for many who still have an outdated idea about the NSG and its capabilities. The GoI has spent a lot of money in getting them up to a semi-world class standard and I think it is fair to showcase some of their stuff especially as these are the hereos of Pathankot.

+ the operators will all have their faces covered so there is no risk to their identities.

++ hopefully we never see PARA (SF) doing a fast march down Rajpath again, it simply demeans them.

guys, there are lot of people who are interested in para SF's march past and some are watching the republic day pared only see the para SF in there.. there are many people in remote areas where they saw the para SF only at the republic day parade.. its a matter of proud to their loved one to say .."look that is my father's unit or brother's unit or husband's unit or son's unit". as @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR said para are not even get bravery awards, so it isn't necessary at least they need to be present in republic day pared??

paraSF

Why the hell should we keep proving ourselves to every tom , dick & harry? Just getting the work should be good enuf. There will be doubting thomas's any way irrespective of what is shown. Our deeds should speak for us not ourselves. Remember we should always keep the enemy surprised.

But the guys who are running are not in full gear.. what's up with that!??

Back
Top Bottom