What's new

Indian Special Forces

How dare you? Don't you know these chaps are armed to the teeth.....so what if they are sleeping & are taken by surprise.....

Good luck convincing .......:lol:

Another one of the 90 percent Iditot joins the claim who thinks Insurgents are launched over Indian side in a day light Did you even hear what you DGMO was saying that they detect a imminent threat to be launched from launching PAD meaning the threats were not sleeping at that time but rather were in full readiness to come across Kashmir? You and @Levina patting each other back. I pity you both for not using even 1 percent of your brain and musture some logical answers.

Ma'am if I were you, I'd enjoy a long weekend instead of wasting time educating the ignorant. You can only wake someone up who's sleeping, not someone who's pretending to sleep.

Good day and a great weekend to you!
Nah.
That cartoon has been messing with me since long. He had even promised me that he won't "touch" my posts.
So I thought he might have something substantial to post now that he's quoting me. Alas!

The onus is on you to prove it is imaginary. Our men have done their part.

Let's not be harsh on them.
They are being loyal to their country, I respect that.

See once again you are on tangent. lets try to use your Logic about which country supported Indian claims that Pakistan kidnapped Kalbhushan yadav or Kalbhushan Yadav is not a spy which Country came to Indian aid or support regarding Kalbhushan yadav. Because Likewise onus was on india to prove and you havent prove Kalbhushan yadav is not what he says he is.

Why india is hiding Kalbhushan yadav family why they are not letting Yadav family to come on screen and say with certinity that he is Mubarki Hussain and was just a trader

Deep down when you start using mind, Logics like this pops up. Hence I will continue to urge you to start thinking logically for once

Let's not be harsh on them.
They are being loyal to their country, I respect that.

Loyalty to country I understand,
Alternate reality is where they live in, that too I understand.....

What I don't understand is why you (& others) go on banging your heads against a rock....:D You can explain as many times as you want, they either will not or cannot see it....

Ma'am if I were you, I'd enjoy a long weekend instead of wasting time educating the ignorant. You can only wake someone up who's sleeping, not someone who's pretending to sleep.

Good day and a great weekend to you!

And another Idiot joins the party, Who doesnot even paid heed to his own DGMO imaginary stories about an imminent threat which in simple words for simpletons like you that Insurgents were going to be launched inside India. But alas, What can I say about your IQ. Only good for name calling others with your stupid logics

oh so u mean to say.....

1. You admit terrorists are launched from your territory?

2. or you have seen them being armed to teeth before they head out to India?

P.S: Don't care about what Indians or Pakistanis in this forum thinks about the issue. If its true, good enough and if its false, its about time something is done. I'm just surprised few people are still in denial about Kargil and OBL lol.

Good Day to all the haters!

Are you that deft ? Because I'm talking about an imaginary scenario. If you cant understand or analyze properly about the discussion being held here then dont try to interject or disrupt the flow of logical discussion with your illogical remarks

What I don't understand is why you (& others) go on banging your heads against a rock....:D You can explain as many times as you want, they either will not or cannot see it....
Okayyyyy.
I didn't start it but atleast you can give me credit for not letting it escalate.

Jiji, you need to charge your phone asap.:P
It's lunch time.

@R!CK @litefire @Indrajit I hope nobody gives in to provocation.

Last edited:
Another one of the 90 percent Iditot joins the claim who thinks Insurgents are launched over Indian side in a day light Did you even hear what you DGMO was saying that they detect a imminent threat to be launched from launching PAD meaning the threats were not sleeping at that time but rather were in full readiness to come across Kashmir? You and @Levina patting each other back. I pity you both for not using even 1 percent of your brain and musture some logical answers.

Oooh, the genius condescends to reply....:lol: Ya buddy, the terrorists get launched the night they arrive, no such thing as waiting for the perfect opportunity....and they sit armed to their teeth waiting...

Forget using 1% of my brain, with the hold on logic you demonstrate, I probably shouldn't even bother....

Indrajit. Buwhahahaha, People like you are the reason Kaitju was forced to say 90 percent of Indians are idiots. Enough said, Because instead of countering my replies so far added zero valuable thing to this discussion. Enough Said.

Oooh, the genius condescends to reply....:lol: Ya buddy, the terrorists get launched the night they arrive, no such thing as waiting for the perfect opportunity....and they sit armed to their teeth waiting...

Forget using 1% of my brain, with the hold on logic you demonstrate, I probably shouldn't even bother....

I mean, in which imagianary world you are living right now. You dont have any idea how insurgents from Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria or anywhere around the world do exactly like that from lauching pad , cross border in nights, attack the opposing sides Perhaps educate yourself by searching videos on the Livel.leak, where Insurgents in Syria and Syrian army both remain armed to teeth most of the time during Heightened alerts.

Is it my fault that your lack of knowledge, geography, The camps so near to LoC with such lax attitudes which in militaristic sense is a Big NOPE and NEVER NEVER OCCURS DURING Heightened alerts is making you look idiot again and again and with you laughing you are making your case more weak ?

YOUR OWN GENERAL SAID THAT THREAT WAS IMMINENT. GO ASK SOMEONE MORE INTELLIGENT YOU THAT WHAT IMMINENT THREAT MEANS? WHETHER THAT UNARMED INSURGENTS SLEEPING IN THE LAUNCHING PADS OR THE INSURGENTS WERE GOING TO CROSS LoC

Go update your knowledge and then talk logic with me.

Another Egg on indians face regarding their claims of how America were informed about this or how they helped us in jamming Pak Radars

https://defence.pk/threads/usa-wasn...-surgical-strike-upfront.452770/#post-8756284

Indrajit. Buwhahahaha, People like you are the reason Kaitju was forced to say 90 percent of Indians are idiots. Enough said, Because instead of countering my replies so far added zero valuable thing to this discussion. Enough Said.

You should stick to "Buwhahahaha"....don't be wasting your time on logic. That & calling names are pretty much all that you have shown a talent for here. I will engage if & when I see a post from you that demands a response that would use more than 1% of my brain. So far I have yet to see any that merit that.

You should stick to "Buwhahahaha"....don't be wasting your time on logic. That & calling names are pretty much all that you have shown a talent for here. I will engage if & when I see a post from you that demands a response that would use more than 1% of my brain. So far I have yet to see any that merit that.

And then I rest my case. Because your evasive answers and not answering single query of mine is for all to see. Hence proved that Idiots find way out from the debates that they know they cant win or can counter logically. Continue to chest thump with all other Indians members here .

I mean, in which imagianary world you are living right now. You dont have any idea how insurgents from Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria or anywhere around the world do exactly like that from lauching pad , cross border in nights, attack the opposing sides Perhaps educate yourself by searching videos on the Livel.leak, where Insurgents in Syria and Syrian army both remain armed to teeth most of the time during Heightened alerts.

Is it my fault that your lack of knowledge, geography, The camps so near to LoC with such lax attitudes which in militaristic sense is a Big NOPE and NEVER NEVER OCCURS DURING Heightened alerts is making you look idiot again and again and with you laughing you are making your case more weak ?

Go update your knowledge and then talk logic with me.

Yawn, seriously man, go bore someone else with your updated knowledge.

Emmm, Do you have any Idea when a person is launched from Launching Pad, he is always armed to teeth so that he can Fight indian soldiers across Border if they try to stop him.

Because I'm talking about an imaginary scenario.

I'd recommend you get English lessons before you talk big? People don't read a forum with a crystal ball to know if you are talking about imaginary fairies or power puff girls.

And another Idiot joins the party,

Yea everyone except you is an Idiot. Cant be any other logical reason to respond to someone so stubborn and full of himself. Next time you wanna call someone names, start at home and not others.

P.S: Since you seem to have communication problems, the word ignorant is not name calling in English btw.

Good Day to you and your wall!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom