What's new

Indian Special Forces

My search by image says they 're NSG..lolzz
Well ma'am these guys are 100% not NSG, the image search just says that because they are wearing black probably ;)

The helmets the NSG wear are actually different to the ones in the picture and the NSG don't use the P-90, FN-2000 or SCAR, the Mp-5 is their standard issue weapon (hopefully this changes in the future).

10891576_598653160281196_2479690005200181081_n.jpg
10616158_588398804639965_4265221511071932226_n.jpg

CRPF COBRAS

That was my initial thought too but it could be the Mepro MOR sight that all other Indian users (barring the IA) use with their Tavors.

no, its not...
tumblr_nhi2ew6YDF1tjfjuco2_1280.png

IMAG2516.jpg

advanced-optics.jpg

Mepro MOR
idf-special-forces-carbine.jpg

you see the difference?? that optical sight used by SFF is mepro-21 reflex sight.. it is not Mepro MOR sight
mepro MOR need battery. mepro-21 don't need any power...

Attachments

• tumblr_nhi2ew6YDF1tjfjuco2_1280.png
    tumblr_nhi2ew6YDF1tjfjuco2_1280.png
    405.7 KB · Views: 45
  • idf-special-forces-carbine.jpg
    idf-special-forces-carbine.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
yes right bro it is the mepro 21 reflex sight
5634_00.jpg

SPG CAT
Just to be clear only the guy in the middle is part of the CAT.

It's such a shame the CAT are not photographed more I guess that means they are doing their job- being present but unseen.

It's such a shame the CAT are not photographed more I guess that means they are doing their job- being present but unseen.

our media guys don't even know the difference CPG and CAT... and they don't even know that "Abingdonboy" a
diehard fan of SPG is waiting for their pics..

yes i know bro i thought everyone here know basic thing that the guy in tactical gear is CAT member.(the middle one):P;)

our media guys don't even know the difference CPG and CAT... and they don't even know that "Abingdonboy" a
diehard fan of SPG is waiting for their pics..
Haha, I tell you if I was a TV producer with the ability to dictate wha the cameramen filmed and with access to all that unedited film I would be a very happy man ;)

Haha, I tell you if I was a TV producer with the ability to dictate wha the cameramen filmed and with access to all that unedited film I would be a very happy man ;)

if you are the cameraman send to cover the PM's function. i am sure, your camera will always focus on gears of SPG in there, no place for anyone else..:D:D

Back
Top Bottom