What's new

Indian Special Forces

That is Insas LMG...lets stop cooking rumours.
If you look carefully at the picture you'll see that the barrel of the LMG is much longer than that of a standard INSAS LMG.Plus i myself have magnified the pic and have compared it with an INSAS LMG but i can assure you that they aren't similar provided that this is a modified newer version of the standard one...:coffee:

If you look carefully at the picture you'll see that the barrel of the LMG is much longer than that of a standard INSAS LMG.Plus i myself have magnified the pic and have compared it with an INSAS LMG but i can assure you that they aren't similar provided that this is a modified newer version of the standard one...:coffee:

Sirji..Kindly re magnify it to see the bipod.

Why do these guys have 3 different fire arms. Makes no sense why they keep buying from left and right.

AK as an AR

X 95 as a carabine

Mx4 as a SMG

lmg.jpg

Which Para Commando was rescued by Marcos..provide me the link?

Marcos work in and around Wular lake.People like you keep day dreaming stuff about Marcos and Garuds but the fact of the matter is that at the end of the day these great Marcos score nowhere near the top in CIJWS...Please provide me the link of Marcos being deployed in Kupwara or Doda?

Marcos kept the operation secret as compared to Army...Oh please give me a break.The Marcos were so irresponsible that they gave the interview when NSG was getting its hands dirty.

Have u even bothered to look at their room clearence drill video in 26/11...its just too pathetic.

Paras have done 10000 times more operations than Marcos.

Dont fucking give any importance to what I say...do one thing go to google and search how many navy people and how many paras have won the bravery award.You will get an idea as to who is more active.

And sorry to bust the Times of India Indian Seal bubble but even the Gurkha Ghataks can give the Garuds and Marcos a run for their money in any fcking terrain except around water bodies.

sorry, my mistake...that rescue was an army-marcos joint operation.. that operation was to rescue 36 para commandos of 10 para. i read about that from an article in bharat rakshak. now that link had been withdrawn for the internet.. if you have any friends in 10 para you can ask them about this operation or anyone who have any contacts in navy(marcos) can check this.

marcos give that interview only because they were ordered to do so. you may remember that during that time sushil kumar shinde(MoHA) give an official statement to media that those terrorist in mumbai attack were local hindu extremists, and mumbai police ATS had neutralised them. he say this on the 1st day even before NSG started their operation. after AF helicopter dropped NSG, people were in chaos. so marcos( as the 1st unit who started operation in taj) ordered to give that overview(as you say).

i don't know about the marcos's performance in CIJWS or in any other army run schools..so i don't want to comment on this.

yes paras had done more operations than maroc in kashmir and NE as that is their area. look only a handful of marcos are deployed in kashmir( less that 100). more than 2000 para commandos are deployed in kashmir alone, so obviously paras had done more operations than marcos.

if the marcos CQB or room clearance were worse then para are no better... before 26/11 our gov. or military never give much importance to cqb techniques. marcos were raised as a force to do QCB and initially they were trained by both SG and NSG..

bro, look i am here not to prove marcos are better than para commanods..you don't have to get angry on me. what i am telling is from what i read or know. i know you have friends in army, but you have to understand that i have contacts in navy, my friend is marcos. i have no intention to prove marcos is the best...
marcos personals are selected to SG. this is happening since 1987.
this man
524872_286733318095903_400367307_n.jpg

MARCO ABNESH KUMAR SAXENA was in SG.
Marco AADESH KUMAR being awarded Shaurya Chakra this year for displayed professional acumen, comradeship and raw courage in fighting the terrorists in kashmir during a joint ops with army special forcs(to be precise 9th para) ...
1509770_450838581685375_4980943962786560684_n.jpg

""Based on intelligence inputs of presence of 4-5 militants in Chehar village located at an altitude of approximately 2500m above sea level,a joint operation was launched by a team of 9 ParaSF ,27 RR and Marcos to neutralize the militants.

On 13 December 2012 on completion of 48 hr surveillance mission the team was tasked to return to the detachment and MARCOS team was tasked to carry out a search of a nearby location from where a satellite intercept had been obtained.Suddenly the Marcos team came under heavy fire from automatic weapons and grenades from terrorists hiding in the thick vegetation . Realizing the danger to the team,Marco Adesh Kumar with utter disregard to personal safety charged towards militant group firing rapidly from his LMG Negev.During the charge Marco Adesh was hit by militant bullets in stomach and legs.Despite grievous injuries and excessive bleeding he continued the charge towards the militants.In the process not only the enemy fire was suppressed but one hardcore militant was also killed.

Marco Adesh Kumar displayed professional acumen, comradeship and raw courage in fighting the terrorists."""
^^ you see, marcos do operations with para commandos at places other than rivers/lakes in kashmir.
marcos holds a record of having no casualty during its operations in sri lanka and in somalia
this man Ajay Thapa,
10572812_563833873728778_895751947_n.jpg

you see a seal trident on this uniform?? it was given by a US navy seal team 6 commando for Mr. Ajay Thapa's courage and his performance in somalia. you can imagine how marcos performs in somalia if a navy seal give his trident to this man as a honour to his performance.

marcos is at war since the creation of the unit i request you to show some respect to the unit marcos. form sri lanka to kashmir they are always at war. bro you have to understand that if a small unit like marcos which are always understaffed because of its rigorous training and are busy with anti-piracy operations, deployed in kashmir because of something special in them. they are not in kashmir to operates only in water (that can be done by army divers)

Last edited:
AK as an AR

X 95 as a carabine

Mx4 as a SMG

You dont need to make it that complicated.

US border forces are usually using M4s, sometimes M16s sharing same magazines and ammo These guys have 4 completely different family of guns now with three different ammo. Three of which it doesnt make locally, makes NO sense.

5A5B3286-DF32-441B-A778-689DB875AAB9_mw1024_s_n.jpg

9ECVqF3.jpg

2085718.jpg

And what is up with the mix of camos too. I dont even understand the logistics sometimes. Like they're sourcing camo from 5 different vendors?

Last edited:
sorry, my mistake...that rescue was an army-marcos joint operation.. that operation was to rescue 36 para commandos of 10 para. i read about that from an article in bharat rakshak. now that link had been withdrawn for the internet.. if you have any friends in 10 para you can ask them about this operation or anyone who have any contacts in navy(marcos) can check this.

marcos give that interview only because they were ordered to do so. you may remember that during that time sushil kumar shinde(MoHA) give an official statement to media that those terrorist in mumbai attack were local hindu extremists, and mumbai police ATS had neutralised them. he say this on the 1st day even before NSG started their operation. after AF helicopter dropped NSG, people were in chaos. so marcos( as the 1st unit who started operation in taj) ordered to give that overview(as you say).

i don't know about the marcos's performance in CIJWS or in any other army run schools..so i don't want to comment on this.

yes paras had done more operations than maroc in kashmir and NE as that is their area. look only a handful of marcos are deployed in kashmir( less that 100). more than 2000 para commandos are deployed in kashmir alone, so obviously paras had done more operations than marcos.

if the marcos CQB or room clearance were worse then para are no better... before 26/11 our gov. or military never give much importance to cqb techniques. marcos were raised as a force to do QCB and initially they were trained by both SG and NSG..

bro, look i am here not to prove marcos are better than para commanods..you don't have to get angry on me. what i am telling is from what i read or know. i know you have friends in army, but you have to understand that i have contacts in navy, my friend is marcos. i have no intention to prove marcos is the best...
marcos personals are selected to SG. this is happening since 1987.
this man
524872_286733318095903_400367307_n.jpg

MARCO ABNESH KUMAR SAXENA was in SG.
Marco AADESH KUMAR being awarded Shaurya Chakra this year for displayed professional acumen, comradeship and raw courage in fighting the terrorists in kashmir during a joint ops with army special forcs(to be precise 9th para) ...
1509770_450838581685375_4980943962786560684_n.jpg

^^ you see, marcos do operations with para commandos at places other than rivers/lakes in kashmir.
marcos holds a record of having no casualty during its operations in sri lanka and in somalia
this man Ajay Thapa,
10572812_563833873728778_895751947_n.jpg

you see a seal trident on this uniform?? it was given by a US navy seal team 6 commando for Mr. Ajay Thapa's courage and his performance in somalia. you can imagine how marcos performs in somalia if a navy seal give his trident to this man as a honour to his performance.

marcos is at war since the creation of the unit i request you to show some respect to the unit marcos. form sri lanka to kashmir they are always at war. bro you have to understand that if a small unit like marcos which are always understaffed because of its rigorous training and are busy with anti-piracy operations, deployed in kashmir because of something special in them. they are not in kashmir to operates only in water (that can be done by army divers)

Firstly 2000 Para are not deployed in Kashmir .They are less than 500 in number.

Secondly Abnesh Saxena was doing a joint operation with 27 RR Ghatak and 9 Para SF...where is it written that he is in SG?

Provide me a single source where it is written that Marcos and Garuds are part of SG.When they are not part of SFF how can they be in SG.

Stop cooking rumors snd giving undeserving credit to people...give it to those who deserve it more.

I respect everyone but some are more deserving for me and i mean no disrespect to anyone.

View attachment 40968
IS THAT A SF OPERATOR WEARING JUNGLE MARPAT CAMO View attachment 40969
PARA SF COMMANDOS OLD PIC View attachment 40970
INDIAN NAVY MARCOS
First pic, are the men in khaki police or BSF?

You dont need to make it that complicated.

US border forces are usually using M4s, sometimes M16s sharing same magazines and ammo These guys have 4 completely different family of guns now with three different ammo. Three of which it doesnt make locally, makes NO sense.

5A5B3286-DF32-441B-A778-689DB875AAB9_mw1024_s_n.jpg

9ECVqF3.jpg

2085718.jpg

And what is up with the mix of camos too. I dont even understand the logistics sometimes. Like they're sourcing camo from 5 different vendors.
Weren't we supposed to be getting new camo for army?

Weren't we supposed to be getting new camo for army?

I dont know about about camo, but there is an RFI out for new boots, helmets, etc,etc, etc, etc. for the Indian army. When I find that link, I'll post. That's the first phase of F INSAS.

Firstly 2000 Para are not deployed in Kashmir .They are less than 500 in number.

Secondly Abnesh Saxena was doing a joint operation with 27 RR Ghatak and 9 Para SF...where is it written that he is in SG?

Provide me a single source where it is written that Marcos and Garuds are part of SG.When they are not part of SFF how can they be in SG.

Stop cooking rumors snd giving undeserving credit to people...give it to those who deserve it more.

I respect everyone but some are more deserving for me and i mean no disrespect to anyone.

bro, read my post again,
MARCO ABNESH KUMAR SAXENA retired from marcos a while ago. now he is working in reliance industry.
AADESH KUMAR is the one who get Shaurya Chakra for his action in kashmir.
i don't know about garuds, but marcos are selected in SG, personals for SG are selected from army special forces, marcos and SFF. i don't have a link to support this, that doesn't mean i am dreaming i have my own sources, just like you have in army.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom