What's new

Indian Special Forces

Army Day Parade at Delhi , January 2014

2393618.jpg

anyidea about the gun that SF personal holding

In some special forces after completion of the coarse the command will be given two options whether to twist the commando's hand there by injuring it or to shoot him on the hand with a pistol with out injuring his bones.

These are like rituals which make them stand apart from the rest of the soldiers.
OK! Can someone confirm this ?
Because it sounds pretty stupid that after spending so much resources on an indiviual and then doing something which could render him disabled.....

Army Day Parade at Delhi , January 2014

2385671.jpg

2389384.jpg

2393618.jpg
sir,is the soldier carrying a MP-5 in the last picture because from what i see it looks like a MP-5.btw does the Para(SF) use this weapon because i haven't seen a picture of this weapon in their supposed arsenal:eek:

sir,is the soldier carrying a MP-5 in the last picture because from what i see it looks like a MP-5.btw does the Para(SF) use this weapon because i haven't seen a picture of this weapon in their supposed arsenal:eek:
it is because that silencer or supresser the front looks like mp5 and the mp5 magazine is becuase of foregrip of mini uzi. They just look similar in that pic. Thats why it looks like mp5. Thats what i think.

sir,is the soldier carrying a MP-5 in the last picture because from what i see it looks like a MP-5.btw does the Para(SF) use this weapon because i haven't seen a picture of this weapon in their supposed arsenal

it is because that silencer or supresser the front looks like mp5 and the mp5 magazine is becuase of foregrip of mini uzi. They just look similar in that pic. Thats why it looks like mp5. Thats what i think.

tumblr_n22y4lKrDr1skudfuo1_500.png

100% a Mini Uzi:

1474armyops1.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom