What's new

Indian Space Capabilities

@TejasMk3

you have shown me the launcher's page from that site.That works for me too
Launchers - ISRO
I wanted to post that launchers pic, I thought the comparisons to HM Ambassador cars was cool :D

this works for me, had visited the page earlier, and even now! Just refresh it a few times.

9R10RIL.png

I wanted to post that launchers pic, I thought the comparisons to HM Ambassador cars was cool :D

this works for me, had visited the page earlier, and even now! Just refresh it a few times.

9R10RIL.png
Nope its still not working.

Nope its still not working.
Your link has the wrong url
Try this one:
ISRO's Timeline from 1960s to Today - ISRO

There is some real funny stuff going on.

The on isro.org, the url is correct, but the timeline doesnt load!
on isro.gov.in the URL pointing to the page is wrong, but the timeline loads okay, once the URL is corrected

Last edited:
Didnt I tell you that theres technical snag.
Yeah I didnt realize I had 2 different sites (org and gov.in) on, and somehow got it to work while copy pasting stuff lol.

Dont know why they want two websites with pretty much the same content (from what I've seen).

The page is still under construction as in when I tried to enter the "timeline" it lead me to a broken link. Why does ISRO always 've such glitches whether on their site or in their videos???
I think such social media activity is not maintained by the real ISRO team. :(

It is working fine for me .

will the real crew module be bigger than this or the same size?

We are just seeing the reentry capsule here as this is just an experimental mission. LVM3 has enough capacity to accommodate a orbital module in addition to the service and return modules similar to Soyuz and Shenzhou.
The service module for the OV was finalized to be based on modified 4th stage of PSLV a couple of years back. Also, notice that the capsule is being launched backwards whereby the imaginary astronauts will be facing the ground instead of the sky. This a purely scientific mission. A normal OV stack would be very different from this. The aim of this launch is to test the re-entry tech.

ISRO_CM_Proto.jpg

ISRO_CM_Simulator.jpg

Yeah I didnt realize I had 2 different sites (org and gov.in) on, and somehow got it to work while copy pasting stuff lol.

Dont know why they want two websites with pretty much the same content (from what I've seen).
Some of the ISRO policies gets me flummoxed.
It is working fine for me .
Great!
But its still not working here.

@sreekumar
Remember that day we were talking about on board cameras?
Most of us do know that there're on board cameras,what we dont know (or atleast I didnt know was) that cameras must be installed onboard as its mandatory according to the international space treaty.Also that all the videos taken by on board camera is available with the ISTRAC(ISRO Telemetry, Tracking and Command Network) and MCF(Master Control Facility) ground stations located at Bangalore and Hassan respectively. Because their work is to track rockets and satellites.
So as suspected they show us poor quality videos intentionally. Lol

Most of us do know that there're on board cameras,what we dont know (or atleast I didnt know was) that cameras must be installed onboard as its mandatory according to the international space treaty.Also that all the videos taken by on board camera is available with the ISTRAC(ISRO Telemetry, Tracking and Command Network) and MCF(Master Control Facility) ground stations located at Bangalore and Hassan respectively. Because their work is to track rockets and satellites.

That is new information .

ISRO or DRDO has never released any video of their rocket or missile launch from on-board cameras .

The videos that we see are the ones taken by DD-1 ....... and they mess up most of the time .

Atleast the videos released by DRDO are better ..... they perfectly track the missile .

Great!

@sreekumar

Wow.That is a new information.
I dont think there will be a security problem if they releases that video.CNSA,NASA,ESA etc dont have any problem with it.
Then why should we hesitate for it?

Great!

@sreekumar

Wow.That is a new information.
I dont think there will be a security problem if they releases that video.CNSA,NASA,ESA etc dont have any problem with it.
Then why should we hesitate for it?

Great!

@sreekumar

Nope, there is no clause for cameras in Outer Space Treaty. Remember, one thing OST was signed in 67.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom