What's new

Indian soldiers running to hide... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow on the comments here by some of the people. Geez you can hear one guy wounded crying from the pain and you all are LOl'ing?!!!! What kind of human beings are you? That clip was an ambush from the looks of it, and yes people get hurt, and when they get hurt they cry out in pain. When ambushed you first take cover and then retaliate. But judging by the comments by some of the morons here, just shows their upbringing and their ethics!! I am really disgusted by your lol'ing at someone who is fighting for their lives.
Atleast they are not running away, like the security team covering the SL cricket team. Why do I say this? Coz all the personnel were shot in their backs!! Recheck the pics of that attack. And what about that traffic cop who was shot in cold blood near the curb...didnt even put up a fight! DO you see me lol'ing here?
For crying out loud....show some civility for people who are fighting terrorists and get injured or killed in the process. Show some respect!

You're a newbie, and must learn to accept the norms of this forum.

Such posts, which derail threads, and are only meant to inflame are not allowed on this forum.

Persistance in such an attitude WILL get one banned!

Wow on the comments here by some of the people. Geez you can hear one guy wounded crying from the pain and you all are LOl'ing?!!!! What kind of human beings are you? That clip was an ambush from the looks of it, and yes people get hurt, and when they get hurt they cry out in pain. When ambushed you first take cover and then retaliate. But judging by the comments by some of the morons here, just shows their upbringing and their ethics!! I am really disgusted by your lol'ing at someone who is fighting for their lives.
Atleast they are not running away, like the security team covering the SL cricket team. Why do I say this? Coz all the personnel were shot in their backs!! Recheck the pics of that attack. And what about that traffic cop who was shot in cold blood near the curb...didnt even put up a fight! DO you see me lol'ing here?
For crying out loud....show some civility for people who are fighting terrorists and get injured or killed in the process. Show some respect!
This is Kashmir pal, and every Pakistani is on the side of the folks firing at those bumbling cops and army men. Anywhere else in India, the reaction would have been different. Kashmir is disputed territory and the freedom struggle including the ones that make the enemy combatants cry and cower have the support of Pakistan.

Yes, 6 Pakistani police personnel died there, RIP. But no shots were fired by them. SO what does that mean?

Get you facts straight. Stop watching your dirty cheap media that is full of crap.

Everyday millions and millions of Indians are being brainwashed by full of lies and hatred.

It is sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom