What's new

Indian soldiers nightmare condition at ladakh winter

Chinese has technology while indian can only suffer. We got world class thermal housing and winter clothes with heater function. :enjoy:

That is why Chinese dare to play long term game in Ladakh. End of the day, the one freeze to death can only be indian soldiers. :lol:

Also, Chinese soldiers have microwave energy to heat their food when not heating the Indians!

Chinese has technology while indian can only suffer. We got world class thermal housing and winter clothes with heater function. :enjoy:

That is why Chinese dare to play long term game in Ladakh. End of the day, the one freeze to death can only be indian soldiers. :lol:

You forgot to mention, daily hot meal delivery by 5g enabled high IQ drone delivery .

6a155b5d-f1f9-4717-9cc6-3c36cb3e659a.jpeg

You forgot to mention, daily hot meal delivery by 5g enabled high IQ drone delivery .

6a155b5d-f1f9-4717-9cc6-3c36cb3e659a.jpeg

Lol... Video don't lied. Can u show me Indian army delivered food using drone in high plateau. Even it's a demo, I will accept your high tech.

PLA is high tech while India army is low class. :lol:

Indians in Ladakh this winter will make Napoleon in Moscow look very favorable. I expect nothing less than a few dozen human Indian popsicles come April :enjoy: :omghaha:.

Not a few
Psychological warfare, daily video shootings of fire power, hoping Pakistan to open up another front (Pakistan too hoping China to DO START at least something so they can move), now waiting for winter..... I don't know when this lame horse China will actually DO something and join its fingers to the palm.....

Do something? We already smashed at least 20 Indians skulls and occupied 1000 km square land, u want more?

Lol... Video don't lied. Can u show me Indian army delivered food using drone in high plateau. Even it's a demo, I will accept your high tech.

PLA is high tech while India army is low class. :lol:
This is not high tech, just a propaganda. Reality is in the pic.

Indian loves to lie and make fake news. They are the type of people with no moral and Integrity.

They never back their words with evidence, only pack of manipulate data and twisted lies. :enjoy:
Lol.. it's a demonstration while indian can't even fart with a demo except whining like you in deny. :rofl:

Indian loves to lie and make fake news. They are the type of people with no moral and Integrity.

They never back their words with evidence, only pack of manipulate data and twisted lies. :enjoy:

Lol.. it's a demonstration while indian can't even fart with a demo except whining like you in deny. :rofl:

Well showing video game stunts is not a capabilities.

Feel bad for Chinese who have to endure these cold conditions because of Indians.

couldn’t agree more, what sane people come up with 2012 or 2020 supa powa shit?

crazily stupid people indeed

Back
Top Bottom