What's new

Indian Soldiers Cannot Even Climb a Six Foot Wall

now where is the PDF mullah gang, the self-styled defenders of Islam now? they gang up on me for no reason at all (and/or for exposing monafiqat/nifaq) but when they are actually needed they vanish, you dumbos or fekus, this here is what an anti-Islam insult looks like.

@krash

@Goritoes @313ghazi @Iltutmish

friend of islam? see here: https://defence.pk/pdf/search/member?user_id=201778

Stop crying man, why you even tag me in this post which doesn't make sense? no one is ganging up on you, stop giving yourself importance when you are no body, Chillax

According to the late Marshal Manekshaw*, for a reason the IA needs 15:1 ratio for it even to take on a beleaguered East Pak garrison - cut-off by 1200 miles of the enemy territory from its base, and without any air, armored, artillery, naval, logistics, intelligence, diplomatic etc. supports - trying to survive fighting 9 long months of relentless terrorism from all 4 sides of borders (4K km long), and living amongst 75 million hostile populace who want them dead and gone....

*"An officer and a gentleman" product of the British Indian Colonial Army
Pizza 🍕
An officer and a gentleman product of Pakistani Mulla army

Bangladesh Police iz Seal Team-6 DEVGRU and Sheeit yo...!!! Endian Police is poor and weak like this yo👇🏻:

View attachment 755724

Ask your super company vhalton‘s bhakts ki kam feka kare. There is a 10 pic limit else I would’ve shared more. #Bangladesh_Police_Iz_Spesal_Phors🤣.
:fie::wacko::wacko::undecided::undecided::undecided::undecided:

1624579120085.png

Attachments

• 1624579086216.png
    1624579086216.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 31
Oh my god people are still talking about the legendary Indian soldier vs six foot wall obstacle :rofl:

Hahahahah my dad is in his 70's old school tough Punjabi Jatt. He could easily jump that wall, these indian soldiers are a fcking disgrace.

Let's attack then and snatch Kashmir...what is the worry?

Hahahahah my dad is in his 70's old school tough Punjabi Jatt. He could easily jump that wall, these indian soldiers are a fcking disgrace.
It is a pity, your's or your dad's considerable wall climbing talents were not employed by the Pakistan army or Pakistan wouldn't have lost all its mountain battles against India.

It is a pity, your's or your dad's considerable wall climbing talents were not employed by the Pakistan army or Pakistan wouldn't have lost all its mountain battles against India.

LoL my son, why so angry.

Back
Top Bottom