What's new

Indian soldier’s b*********: ‘Attack carried out by SSG group: A K Antony

naseem shah

Reaction score
Indian soldier’s beheading: ‘Attack carried out by Pakistan army’s SSG group’: A K Antony | idrw.org

SOURCE: PTI

The attack on an Indian Army patrol in January, in which one soldier was *******, was carried out by Special Services Group of Pakistan Army, Defence Minister A K Antony told the Rajya Sabha today.
In a written reply to a question in the House, he also said that intelligence reports have indicated that Chief of Lashkar-e-Taiba Hafiz Sayeed had visited the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir prior to the attack.
“On January 8, 2013 the Special Services Group of Pakistan Army executed an attack on an Indian Army patrol in which two Indian soldiers were killed. One soldier was ******* in the attack,” he said.
The Defence Minister further informed the House that inputs analysed by Military Intelligence indicate that,”terrorists affiliated to LeT and Jaish-e-Mohammad were involved in the attack”.
“Intelligence reports also indicate that Pakistani terrorists and Chief of LeT Hafiz Sayeed was reported to have visited the LoC areas prior to the attack,” Antony said. In reply to a separate question whether government has announced to consider to award the two soldiers on Republic Day, who were killed in the incident, Antony said, “As on date, no citation/ recommendations pertaining to the specific incident have been received.”
Each year gallantry awards are announced on the eve of Republic Day and Independence Day to recognise the acts performed by the individual beyond call of their duty, he said.
“As per existing procedure, a case for award is initiated by the Unit and forwarded to Service HQs duly recommended by the Commanders in chain for consideration by their Honours and Awards Committee. If the case if found fit, the same is forwarded to the Defence Ministry for further consideration by the government,” he said.
In reply to a question on clashes along the international boundaries of the country, the Defence Minister said 188 such incidents have taken place along the LoC and International Border (IB) in last three years.
According to the figures provided by the Defence Ministry, 2012 saw maximum number of 93 such incidents. In 2011 and 2010, 51 and 44 such incidents took place respectively. 29 casualties were reported in these incidents, Antony said.
“All ceasefire violations with Pakistan are approximately retaliated through return of fire/protested through established mechanism of hotl ines, flag meetings and Director General of Military Operations Talks etc,” he said.

so the blame game starts.
i am interested in the ending of this game

Well so far, Indians have blamed every one from regular Pakistan army to LeT.....Hafiz Saeed and now the SSG.
The only ones spared must be the spy camel and pigeon.....it's another matter that apart from the Indian claims, no one had seen the body.....not even the next of kin.......guess the Indians haven't heard of the boy who cried Wolf once too often. :hang2:

Well so far, Indians have blamed every one from regular Pakistan army to LeT.....Hafiz Saeed and now the SSG.
The only ones spared must be the spy camel and pigeon.....it's another matter that apart from the Indian claims, no one had seen the body.....not even the next of kin.......guess the Indians haven't heard of the boy who cried Wolf once too often. :hang2:

what is the point, if you have seen the body you will claim it was done by Indian army itself.there is no proof for such matters between two nation, nothing can be proved or disproved.

We settled the score before crying a river ;)

I don't understand why pakistani people do not accept this true. So many most wanted criminals, terrorist organization, terrorist group and terrorist are in pakistan. Its already proved take example Mumbai attck...

I agree some indian people also involve but its also true ki they are getting money and training from pakistan..

If u think....... its a troll than u think....but its true.....whatever u accept or not.....but all world know ki what is true....

I don't understand why pakistani people do not accept this true. So many most wanted criminals, terrorist organization, terrorist group and terrorist are in pakistan. Its already proved take example Mumbai attck...

I agree some indian people also involve but its also true ki they are getting money and training from pakistan..

If u think....... its a troll than u think....but its true.....whatever u accept or not.....but all world know ki what is true....

and i dont understand that why you indians cant understand the the truth that kashmiries dont want to be with india and we are doing the same that you did in east pakistan by training mukti banni if they were not terrorist why lashkar e taiba and other groups are terrorist

and i dont understand that why you indians cant understand the the truth that kashmiries dont want to be with india and we are doing the same that you did in east pakistan by training mukti banni if they were not terrorist why lashkar e taiba and other groups are terrorist

U now one thing if pakistan does not support terrorist and give training and also send terrorist. today, J&k state should be peaceful state and all are happy.

Also, aaaj tak sirf pakistan ne kaha hai ki pakistan me jo ho raha hai usme India involve hai........ per till date kisi dusre desh ne nahi kaha..... r u know??????

BUt, India ke case me kya hai... U already know ki world kya bolta hai....

LOL, frog in well.

Kashmiries wants to stay with India and that was proved by astonishing high turn out during last elections. Alas you won't understand as most of you do not know meaning of word "election".

U now one thing if pakistan does not support terrorist and give training and also send terrorist. today, J&k state should be peaceful state and all are happy.

it is not terrorism it is freedom fighting and if we had not supported them still there struggle would have gone on we have not created extremist its your armed forces who have created them by killings and rapes

If true then I must say I'm impressed they were able to cross one of the most militarized defacto borders in the world, whack a few indian soldiers and then take their jolly good time at slitting a few throats and walking back casually with their combat gear and a few lifeless heads without even being noticed or detected

It's no wonder that Bollywood is doing so well.

Back
Top Bottom