What's new

Indian Soldier Chandu Chohan who defected is to be sent back

No need to troll mate. Let him do, don't reply.
Amd bdw average height is same for both India and Pakistan that is around 5'5". :P
https://fusiontables.google.com/DataSource?docid=120DzHmKJOgO9k5lTlIBh0WALCz-MpXOuoXwznyM#rows:id=1

Epic Fail, this guy clearly has acromegaly which is a disease of pituitary gland and is not naturally tall.

Tiny Pakistani officers:
page1-35-300x176.jpg
That picture is angled but here, I guess you asked for it.

349768-pakistan-rangers-pti.jpg

Photo%2Bof%2BIndia%2Band%2BPakistan%2BArmy%2BExchange%2BSweets%2Bto%2BCommemorate%2BPakistan%2BDay%2B2016%2B%25281%2529.jpg

bsf-and-pakistani-rangers-officials-exchange-433763.jpg

officials-exchange-sweets-with-pakistani-rangers-officials-on-the-of-picture-id496840358

Good news, he is an innocent guy, a normal guy that just got frustrated with his life and situations surrounding him.
We sometimes forget that soldiers are human too.
Good gesture from Pakistan.

waiting for few gesture's from Indian Side too.

Indian should keep in their mind, that acceleration of tensions on Boarders suits Indian Politics, and Indian Politicians used it for getting sympathies of ordinary citizens.

I wonder why we didn't decapitate his head like Indians always say we do.

this is utter embarrassment for India that pakistan returned the refactored soldier. i think the indians were hoping this guy rots in a pakistani prison for the rest of his life

but pakistan played its cards well, releases the soldier as a statement of good will, invites the entire press population national and international press coverage shows how Indias army is an utter embarrassment and their soldiers are defecting to enemy nations.

we are laughing our heads off here in the UK that the second largest arms buyer in the world can't even keep its soldiers happy.

Back
Top Bottom