What's new

indian slodier beaten by indian woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. I hope they court martial the hell out that b astard's backside.

Well done, lady!

I could not see the video, but if a soldier is wrong then there is no issue with this, we are a free society you see. People support such things. This is India, I am proud we can give such environment.

LOL i am so shocked to see the sympathy for that innocent girl in the heart of public standing there and at the same time to see the hatred for the army jawan get beated by her

I could not see the video, but if a soldier is wrong then there is no issue with this, we are a free society you see. People support such things. This is India, I am proud we can give such environment.

Indi, they are meant to be the defenders, they are suppose to serve the public not try to service them. Despite what ever you say, such incidents tarnish the image of the armed forces hence the cumbersome explanation put out by the army.!!!!!

OMG the jawan is from Sikh Regiment... !!!

Sack that scoundrel... :angry:

Another useless thread.

Not that I am condoning the behaviour of this particular soldier, but we should not generalize things based on just one incident.

I am sure if I do a little more google search, I can easily find similar incidents involving military men of other countries. But again, what's the point?

ya india wala kabhi bhi apni ana nahe chodta isi lya tu in ka yah hall hai

these dirtbags must be doing similar things in Kashmir

Indi, they are meant to be the defenders, they are suppose to serve the public not try to service them. Despite what ever you say, such incidents tarnish the image of the armed forces hence the cumbersome explanation put out by the army.!!!!!

Agreed idle scenario it should be, but even they come from common people and there are bad elements everywhere.

and since when did the actions of one individual represent the army as a whole?

and since when did the actions of one individual represent the army as a whole?

Ever since opportunists who will take cheap shots whenever he/she thinks it is to her advantage. ... No maturity just bunch of chicks with stamina to continue their dirty narrow minded brained behavior.:hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom