What's new

Indian rupee falls second time in two weeks

It seems like this analysis was spot on.

The congress has squandered away its opportunity. They could have carried out reforms in the manufacturing sector. Instead, all they did was internally bicker their way from one scam to another. Even today MaunMaganSingh has no idea what he has to do and is hiding behind the pallu of madam.

Then why is the Indian government so desperate to stop the rupee from falling? :no:

The current government has lost its way and has forgotten the fundamentals of running a country. Instead of encouraging business, it is creating stop gap arrangements. Instead of pushing through reforms in retail, manufacturing and energy all that has happened is scam after scam after scam. This government has to go. I cannot tell you what frustration levels are prevalent amongst my friends here. All Congress supporters. Now none of them will vote for the Congress. Everybody wants the BJP in power, led by Modi as the PM. We want development, not some stupid politics.

Indians are getting poorer and poorer. People are angry their money is worthless. It's time for a general rebellion against GOI!

The collapse of your currency has proven to the world that the 'Indian miracle' is finished.

Indians are getting poorer and poorer. People are angry their money is worthless. It's time for a general rebellion against GOI!

laughing_hard.gif

:omghaha:

In all my life, I never met a stupid Chinese like you! Yeah 50 cents works at its best!

Back
Top Bottom