What's new

Indian Rightists urged to stop connecting terrorism to Islam

If you see muslims being harrassed in Gujarat , all the while you see the same in Kashmir being done to Hindu's

I would like to point out that there are hindu and sikh kashmiri freedom fighter as well as muslims.
Please do go and check carefully all the major incidents in kashmir over the last so many years that have involved kashmiri hindus/sikhs getting killed and tell me if you still think its the freedom fighters that have killed them or indian army.
I recall no indian belived that "fake enconters" where happing in kashmir until recently when there has been a non stop line of stories in the media of kashmiris being killed in "fake enconters" .

Indian Muslims are Indians. So good luck with that. Most Indian Muslim absolutly loathe Pakistan, The Next Indian Army Chief is a Muslim...

Dont we love all these Bangladeshi conspiracy theories, Indian Government drove out all the ethnic Hindu's Kashmir, ie forced them out of their Good Homes into Refugee Camps, so as to eradicate the Kashmiri Muslim population. 20 years on; Population is still there; I would say then Indian Government is doing a crappy job of eradication. Hindu's are still in Refugee Tents...lol they got such a crappy deal...!!! Let me guess, there are only muslim victims, and there are no Muslim victimizer's.
No wonder.....

The Golden Temple operation was headed by a Sikh, do it did not cause pain and suffering for Sikhs families whose innocent relatives were massacred. It realy doesnt matter who is killing, ultimately it is state which is considered responsible, just talk any Sikh guy and you would understand the feelings.

Back
Top Bottom