What's new

Indian Republic Day Parade Live

Saw these just now, good stuff @Water Car Engineer @Vibrio @anant_s @randomradio :

vajra.jpg

Sorry disappointed. Thought your camera work will be better than ours but it was worse than ours and ours is a disaster. Secondly only T-90 Displayed K-9 and M-777 looked good. I think they should show less regiments and bands and focus more on weapons display.

Sorry disappointed. Thought your camera work will be better than ours but it was worse than ours and ours is a disaster. Secondly only T-90 Displayed K-9 and M-777 looked good. I think they should show less regiments and bands and focus more on weapons display.

There is a deliberate attempt at moving away from displays nowadays. Even the number of marching contingents has drastically reduced.

Tejas bardar truck nazar nahi aya mujhe.
Kidher gayaw? :undecided:

There is a deliberate attempt at moving away from displays nowadays. Even the number of marching contingents has drastically reduced.

I thoroughly agree. I will say why elsewhere; my views may be found incendiary by some.

DD was never know for their camera tecniques. Weapons show casing will slowly go down each year

Back
Top Bottom