What's new

Indian RAW Spy Agent Arrested in Sindh

Omar1984

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
342650-hyderabad-1330368436-236-640x480.jpg

HYDERABAD: Hyderabad police claims to have arrested an Indian agent spying on the Pakistani army’s bases and troop movement and conveying that information to the Indian army.

Hyderabad DSP Yaqoob Jat said that the alleged spy had been living in Pakistan under the alias of Inayatullah Mir, who hailed from Azad Kashmir. However, his real name turns out to be Owais Saleem, who belongs to the Indian-occupied Kashmir.

“He was recruited by Major Deepak of India’s Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) in 2008. He was taken to Delhi for training and entered Pakistan through Islamkot in Tharparkar,” said Jat, while citing the suspect’s statement at a press conference on Monday. The suspect later moved to Mirpurkhas, then Hyderabad and finally Karachi, but soon returned to Hyderabad.

However, doubts were cast on the DSP’s claim that Saleem was arrested from a hotel, after the media obtained a copy of the suspect’s statement contained in the joint investigation report. “It was heavy on my conscience that, being a Muslim, I was working for the Hindus of India against Pakistan. I surrendered to the CID and asked them to take me to the ISI so that I can start working for Pakistan,” said Saleem.

It also said that he was being kept in confinement for five to six months by the police and security agencies before he was caught.

Published in The Express Tribune, February 28th, 2012

State secrets: Police apprehend alleged RAW spy – The Express Tribune

“It was heavy on my conscience that, being a Muslim, I was working for the Hindus of India against Pakistan. I surrendered to the CID and asked them to take me to the ISI so that I can start working for Pakistan,”

What can one say, that statement gives it all up.

What can one say, that statement gives it all up.
It is hard to make a Muslim a tratior what ever the case is I first hope he was really agent not a Pakistan who made DSP angry on some issue and now facing trouble because that will be disaster and if he is really a agent than I hope he gives valuable information to Pakistan Armed Forces about his former masters

well he is an indian & when caught suddenly his love for Pakistan awakened....he must get punishment & i hav heard tht this RAW terrorists are also involved in the current blasts in railway lines...

Excellent news. Now that his cover is blown he obviously cannot be working in intelligence, however ISI must extract as much information from him as possible.

Excellent news. Now that his cover is blown he obviously cannot be working in intelligence, however ISI must extract as much information from him as possible.

Spying is not crime unless it is converted into crime like 26/11. Information gathering is important aspect of espionage, It is to assess the strategy of enemy nation. I will give you an example..

Once upon a time Indian Spy informed India that Pakistan was buying warm cloth and cold gears from Britain. India enquiried and found that Pakistan is trying to capture sia-chin. India think a step ahead and send her troops before pakistan would have.

So this kind of small information are useful. I hope Pakistan will hand over that person to india after interrogation.

Spying is not crime unless it is converted into crime like 26/11. Information gathering is important aspect of espionage, It is to assess the strategy of enemy nation. I will give you an example..

Once upon a time Indian Spy informed India that Pakistan was buying warm cloth and cold gears from Britain. India enquiried and found that Pakistan is trying to capture sia-chin. India think a step ahead and send her troops before pakistan would have.

So this kind of small information are useful. I hope Pakistan will hand over that person to india after interrogation.

Haha. I don't think we will be handing over anyone.

Major Deepak of Raw recruited him?? :lol: the DSP claims he caught him, while the statement says he gave up himself, ehhh..

How did the police allow the suspect to change his version in writing?? totally this is crap the guy must have angered the police and was whisked of to a place from where he may never return :unsure:

now why stupid and funny posts? when you guys arrest ISI agent never seen such behavior by you guys :tdown:

ISI is different, RAW is not that kind of organization. RAW is allowed to gather information, RAW is not allowed to kill any one. I hope you got the difference. If this person has not hurt anyone, please release him. But if he has put harm to any one, punish him according to your law..

Back
Top Bottom