What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

HAHA,they were correct when BJP was gaining ,Ab nahi??

Lets not live in denial :|

If other pollster show the same than it will be a problem,bjp usually loses momentum in last phase of election .

CSDS survey not mine

Maharashtra poll tracker: BJP-SS-RPI(A) 23-29 seats, Cong-NCP 16-22
i never said they were correct when BJP was gaining
Congress was right there,opinion polls are often rigged and they influence the voters

last time also it was projected that BJP win win but it lost to congress

even though i m supporting BJP,still i believe it will be a tough fight
thats why i said NDA should touch 200
though opinion polls are suggesting NDA should be somewhere near 230-240 which i dont believe

Claim Check: Narendra Modi on toilets and electricity in Bihar
Modi says only 23% homes have toilets and 16% homes have electricity connection in Bihar
blu_dot_line.gif

Livemint

Claim: 23% homes have toilets in Bihar.

Who:
Narendra Modi, Gujarat chief minister and Bharatiya Janata Party’s prime ministerial candidate.

Where:
At a public meeting in Muzaffarpur in Bihar on 3 March.

Check:
He is right.

Census 2011 data shows that 77% households in Bihar have no latrine facility within the premises, 1.1% of which depend on public latrines.

Claim:
16% homes have electricity connection in Bihar.

Who:
Narendra Modi, Gujarat chief minister and Bharatiya Janata Party’s prime ministerial candidate.

Where:
At a public meeting in Muzaffarpur in Bihar on 3 March.

Check:
He is right.

Census data shows that 16% households report electricity as the main source of lighting. However, the Census does not collect information on electricity connections per se.
Source: 2011 Census

i never said they were correct when BJP was gaining
Congress was right there,opinion polls are often rigged and they influence the voters

last time also it was projected that BJP win win but it lost to congress

even though i m supporting BJP,still i believe it will be a tough fight
thats why i said NDA should touch 200
though opinion polls are suggesting NDA should be somewhere near 230-240 which i dont believe

Why can we talk of measures to correct mistakes than blaming opinion polls?

for opinion poll haters
pollswpre.jpg

Claim Check: Narendra Modi on toilets and electricity in Bihar
Modi says only 23% homes have toilets and 16% homes have electricity connection in Bihar
blu_dot_line.gif

Livemint

Claim: 23% homes have toilets in Bihar.
Who: Narendra Modi, Gujarat chief minister and Bharatiya Janata Party’s prime ministerial candidate.
Where: At a public meeting in Muzaffarpur in Bihar on 3 March.

Check:
He is right.
Census 2011 data shows that 77% households in Bihar have no latrine facility within the premises, 1.1% of which depend on public latrines.

Claim:
16% homes have electricity connection in Bihar.
Who: Narendra Modi, Gujarat chief minister and Bharatiya Janata Party’s prime ministerial candidate.
Where: At a public meeting in Muzaffarpur in Bihar on 3 March.
Check: He is right.

Census data shows that 16% households report electricity as the main source of lighting. However, the Census does not collect information on electricity connections per se.
Source: 2011 Census

Why can we talk of measures to correct mistakes than blaming opinion polls?

for opinion poll haters
View attachment 19728
i aint blaming......what is correct is correct
though all arent rigged

and you are quoting MP assembly seats
c'mon......they were expected to win by a large margin.....

and general elections are a different ball game,all together
in general elections,the key to success lies with regional parties

hope NDA gets enuff allies

i aint blaming......what is correct is correct
though all arent rigged

and you are quoting MP assembly seats
c'mon......they were expected to win by a large margin.....

and general elections are a different ball game,all together
in general elections,the key to success lies with regional parties

hope NDA gets enuff allies

Figures are for all 4 states(NI) ,I'am not comparing winning loosing or even seats ,its about voteshare which you get on ground.

Ask ten people who will they vote,if 3 say bjp and 2 say cong,30% and 20% are bjp and cong Voteshares respectively.

When you do it professionally using demographics caste and other factors its called opinion poll :|

Last edited:
Politics ne is desh ka satyanash kar diya, sab chor aur baiman hai. Bhaiyo kuch aur karo why waste time.

Replies: 9,182 :o:
Views: 173,856 :o:

Tension na ley....abhi kuch time me aap hi POSTERS key saath issi thread pe post karengi Bharat Mata.........:lol:

@Parul

Tension na ley....abhi kuch time me aap hi POSTERS key saath issi thread pe post karengi Bharat Mata.........:lol:

@Parul

You didn't come to that thread. :angry:. I no longer going to support any Political Party on PDF & neither gonna post. Would vote for NaMo on 10th April. :wave:

@Parul

Agar logbag badkayenge to kyo nahi, akir UP se hain, aur raajniti hamare khoon main hain, hum decide karte hain kaun PM banega kaun si sarkar ayegi.

Akhir 80 seats hain UP main. :smokin:

LK Advani joins Rahul Gandhi in criticizing BJP for being 'one-man show'
NEW DELHI: BJP's preeminent party elder, LK Advani, has critiqued the Narendra Modi-led and dominated campaign effort by telling the party's senior leaders that it is becoming "a one-man party". Advani has also told BJP leaders that he agrees with Rahul Gandhi's critique of BJP being dominated by one leader.

BJP's senior-most leaders who spoke to ET for this story, on condition they not be identified, said Advani has been making similar observations over the last few weeks, as Modi's campaign has gathered tempo. But the sharpest critique, one BJP leader said, came at the February 27 meeting of BJP's central election committee.

Modi, Advani and Rajnath Singh were among those who attended the meeting. Another leader, who also attended the meeting, said Advani made his observations as leaders were looking at pros and cons of prospective candidates to finalise the party's first list. Modi was seated next to Advani. Advani, this leader added, said he agrees with Rahul Gandhi's critique, which was made in Haryana on February 24, that BJP has been reduced to a one man show. When another leader proposed that BJP should counter this, Advani is learnt to have said, "There's nothing wrong with what he ( Rahul Gandhi) has said." Another meeting attendee said when Advani made these remarks, "there was uncomfortable silence".

"Modi kept quiet", this leader said, while others "didn't take the point forward". Rajnath Singh, who this leader said was seated on the other side of Advani, "broke the silence and started talking about candidate selection". Advani could not be contacted.

The party elder's scriticism of BJP's campaign style has been expressed at other party forums as well, a senior BJP leader closely involved with election strategy said. Another BJP leader, who's been a close associate of Modi, said: "Advaniji's criticism is not surprising...he had wanted to be the party's PM candidate."

Advani is learnt to have told the party leadership that "campaigning is a joint effort by the party where all senior leaders should take part...This time it is Modi and only Modi who is visible. What about others like Sushma Swaraj who are capable of holding the crowds' attention?" But a BJP strategist told ET Advani's critique is "misplaced". "Every state unit is sending requests for Modi rallies," this leader said. "He's the biggest draw...right now, only Modi and Rajnath Singh are on the move."

Advani and Modi has had a strained relationship for months now, with the party elder famously quitting the party upon Modi's elevation as campaign committee chief in BJP's Goa conclave in June 2013.

Subsequently, when BJP named Modi as its PM candidate, Advani had stayed away from the party's parliamentary board meeting.
LK Advani joins Rahul Gandhi in criticizing BJP for being 'one-man show' - The Times of India

Someone needs to lock this old man up till the elections are over & done with! :hitwall:

Khujliwal detained in gujrats patan for breking code of cunduct by doing road show without permission. ..;)

Khujliwal detained in gujrats patan for breking code of cunduct by doing road show without permission. ..;)

maybe he wanted to be detained so that he can make mountain out of a mole.. & display his drama queen prowess for everyone to see! :lol:

maybe he wanted to be detained so that he can make mountain out of a mole.. & display his drama queen prowess for everyone to see! :lol:
ABP News ‏@abpnewstv 47s
Patan SP tells ABP News that Kejriwal is being questioned to check if AAP has permission to hold a rally or not, he has not been detained.

You didn't come to that thread. :angry:. I no longer going to support any Political Party on PDF & neither gonna post. Would vote for NaMo on 10th April. :wave:

ha dekh liya.....par i love iambengali.....uske thread ko kharab nhi krna chahta :D

aur aap kaise iss thread sey nata tod skti hai....app toh iss thread ki jaan hai....shaan hai...pehchan hai.....naak aur kaan hai.....thukha hua paan hai.....:rofl: :rofl: \

Sorry J/K :P

Back
Top Bottom