What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@GreenFoe didnt got your quote.............i was expecting a tough fight between BJP and Congress anyhow

@GreenFoe didnt got your quote.............i was expecting a tough fight between BJP and Congress anyhow

In latest csds survey bjp modi loosing votes from last survey(jan) & cong rahul gaining ,i think its because of shifting focus from cong scams and shittyness .

Focus on cong than other parties :|

narendra nath ‏@iamnarendranath 2h
90 years old Congresi since 1950,Shinde- Pawar visits his house,says will vote for Cong but want others to not vote pic.twitter.com/CkGp6UqrY4

In latest csds survey bjp modi loosing votes from last survey(jan) & cong rahul gaining ,i think its because of shifting focus from cong scams and shittyness .

Focus on cong than other parties :|

narendra nath ‏@iamnarendranath 2h
90 years old Congresi since 1950,Shinde- Pawar visits his house,says will vote for Cong but want others to not vote pic.twitter.com/CkGp6UqrY4

opinion polls are never correct,they never were
so chill.......the youth are supporting BJP

if the NDA gets around 200 seats then they would be forming the govt

First,that's not true,second its about loosing the momentum :|

Bh8ng6wCcAAj7Jf.jpg

HAHA i'am posting images tooo LOL
it depends on what perspective of momentum your see TN and ANDRA are never political bases for bjp its all about coilition there like in andra if TDp agains so will be the bjp like in 1999 bjp won 7seats there with tdp alliance same well in Tamil nadu Modi popularity is 16% is not less almost double than jayalalita of 8% but its far from ground reality you must have heard it from CSDS EXPERT saying himself on tv last night when vinooda dua asked him abt this

BJP and media guys love for aap has shifted focus from upa scams and policy paralysis,bjp loosing votes everywhere in csds poll.

Rahul topples modi in TN & telangana .Either get barbs back to inc or loose this time too.

The biggest benefit for cong from aap is that it has shifted focus from cong is bad to all are bad,cong gaining in polls

And our Indian populace has been fooled once more. :coffee:

no one got fool here its just elections time you will see it changing on daily basis but in end mass will flow were the wind blows

it depends on what perspective of momentum your see TN and ANDRA are never political bases for bjp its all about coilition there like in andra if TDp agains so will be the bjp like in 1999 bjp won 7seats there with tdp alliance same well in Tamil nadu Modi popularity is 16% is not less almost double than jayalalita of 8% but its far from ground reality you must have heard it from CSDS EXPERT saying himself on tv last night when vinooda dua asked him abt this

I don't watch much tv :|

ok bhai mujhe lagta hai UP bihar me bhi vote ghata hoga ,lets wait for 4-5pm till Laissez-faire (FCBtheChamps) on Twitter gives up bihar numbers :|

I am of the opinion that whoever the opinion poll shows emerging as the largest formation, & when the polling day comes people who were undecided earlier vote for that party/formation as they don't want to see a hung assembly.

since 2004-05 in every election - state/center this has been a trend seen.

BJP is for sure winning (or coming close to) 200 seats, the question is how much more??

Actually poor people dont get nothing on development in early phases ,trickle down takes time,cong ads and shifter focus is main reason cong gaining in vidharbha and other backward regions .

Actually poor people dont get nothing on development in early phases ,trickle down takes time,cong ads and shifter focus is main reason cong gaining in vidharbha and other backward regions .
Vidharbha???
I am shocked...farmer suicide is on an all time high.How could they support congress further???. Those farmers kill themselves for debts as low as Rs50000.Its a shame that our governments cant save them.And banks are killing them.

opinion polls are never correct,they never were
so chill.......the youth are supporting BJP

if the NDA gets around 200 seats then they would be forming the govt

HAHA,they were correct when BJP was gaining ,Ab nahi??

Lets not live in denial :|

If other pollster show the same than it will be a problem,bjp usually loses momentum in last phase of election .

Vidharbha???
I am shocked...farmer suicide is on an all time high.How could they support congress further???. Those farmers kill themselves for debts as low as Rs50000.Its a shame that our governments cant save them.And banks are killing them.

CSDS survey not mine

Maharashtra poll tracker: BJP-SS-RPI(A) 23-29 seats, Cong-NCP 16-22

@JanjaWeed @pursuit of happiness @Parul @Android @Roybot @levina @chak de INDIA @Dem!god @Android @CorporateAffairs @scorpionx @HariPrasad @SpArK @jha @KRAIT @Soumitra @GreenFoe @Ayush @Indischer @Hermione @45'22' @Rajaraja Chola @MST @Nair saab @arp2041 @Indischer

BJP and media guys love for aap has shifted focus from upa scams and policy paralysis,bjp loosing votes everywhere in csds poll.

Rahul topples modi in TN & telangana .Either get barbs back to inc or loose this time too.

The biggest benefit for cong from aap is that it has shifted focus from cong is bad to all are bad,cong gaining in polls
Final push is about start. Campaign from now till the Election Day will prove critical. New scams by UPA govt is coming to the fore. BJP should cash in and make Congress & only Congreas as their main target. AAP and Kejriwal is nothing but an irritant. BJP should get their priority right. I'm bit disappointed with BJP not making big hoopla about Lutyens scam or not trying to take on any other corrupt congressi leaders. Maybe they have a plan for the final phase of campaigning

Final push is about start. Campaign from now till the Election Day will prove critical. New scams by UPA govt is coming to the fore. BJP should cash in and make Congress & only Congreas as their main target. AAP and Kejriwal is nothing but an irritant. BJP should get their priority right. I'm bit disappointed with BJP not making big hoopla about Lutyens scam or not trying to take on any other corrupt congressi leaders. Maybe they have a plan for the final phase of campaigning

Yes that's what i said ,FOCUS on cong ,all others are subsidiaries(focus on them too but not to such an extent where people think you are system)

Politics ne is desh ka satyanash kar diya, sab chor aur baiman hai. Bhaiyo kuch aur karo why waste time.

Replies: 9,182 :o:
Views: 173,856 :o:

Back
Top Bottom