What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I have a different opinion on the whole Vijay issue.

Contrary to current opinion, I feel it's good for BJP.
Prior to this BJP would not stand up to people who takes shots at it. Look at other parties. They attack much worse and don't even take a step back.

People like Vijay know they can get away attacking BJP and hence they do this. Does anyone remember what Amma did to Vijay or Kamal? She brought these two to their knees.

BJP needs to attack in TN. There are crores of Hindus under siege in TN with no option. Until BJP becomes aggressive and starts attacking these fakes and take a prominent stand against them, the base is not going to go up.

TN politics don't run on facts. They run on emotions and mania. There is no point in debating facts of GST in TN. The common man does not care and most don't understand and rest don't want to. For people their heroes are never wrong.
The only way to break this halo is a full frontal attack, which BJP is rightly doing. Once Vijay & co start understanding that their positions have consequences, then, they might think twice.

Now coming to countering the film on facts, that is being done by central leadership.

Remember, one of the things we learnt from AAP is that there is nothing like bad publicity.
All the talk in TN is around BJP, which is a good thing. I know a lot of people in TN who vote for DMK because they have no other choice and most of these people are Brahmins.
Unless BJP stands up and shows that they are for these people, they are not getting their votes.

Vijay JOSEPH needed to be exposed because he made his film a political vehicle. Had he not done that BJP would have been in wrong to touch him.
But since Vijay JOSEPH made his move, BJP has no obligation to hold back.
By comparing BJP to Amma you are comparing apples to oranges. I don't know if you are from TN or not.
The one thing you have to understand is that the people of TN donot essentially consider BJP as a TN party. In their minds BJP is a North Indian party.

So essentially, the same message (that of fighting back) when it comes from an insider(amma/etc) results in very different reaction when compared to when it comes from a perceived outside(bjp).

BJP first needs to be accepted as a Tamil party there before it comes on an equal footing with DMK or AIADMK. That is the fundamental difference and that is what BJP should be trying to do.

Prior to this BJP would not stand up to people who takes shots at it. Look at other parties. They attack much worse and don't even take a step back.

People like Vijay know they can get away attacking BJP and hence they do this. Does anyone remember what Amma did to Vijay or Kamal? She brought these two to their knees.

BJP needs to attack in TN. There are crores of Hindus under siege in TN with no option. Until BJP becomes aggressive and starts attacking these fakes and take a prominent stand against them, the base is not going to go up.

TN politics don't run on facts. They run on emotions and mania. There is no point in debating facts of GST in TN. The common man does not care and most don't understand and rest don't want to. For people their heroes are never wrong.
The only way to break this halo is a full frontal attack, which BJP is rightly doing. Once Vijay & co start understanding that their positions have consequences, then, they might think twice.

Now coming to countering the film on facts, that is being done by central leadership.

Remember, one of the things we learnt from AAP is that there is nothing like bad publicity.
All the talk in TN is around BJP, which is a good thing. I know a lot of people in TN who vote for DMK because they have no other choice and most of these people are Brahmins.
Unless BJP stands up and shows that they are for these people, they are not getting their votes.

Vijay JOSEPH needed to be exposed because he made his film a political vehicle. Had he not done that BJP would have been in wrong to touch him.

I absolutely agree with this.

There is no other option for BJP to gain ground in TN other than frontal attack the stupid hypocrisy that is happening here in my state. You have to tame the bull by the horn and TN bulls are no different.

If BJP runs around behind these parties in the name of secularism and free speech it will not gain 1% vote share even after 100 years.

There has been enormous brainwashing done for the last 70 years in TN in the name of Atheism, Periarism, Secularism, Language chauvinism, minority appeasement, and so many other isms.

What central leadership of BJP and central government needs to do is the support the Tamil card wholeheartedly without any suspicion that it may lead to separate development of Tamil identity and expose the hypocrisy.

Unfortunately I do not see any TN BJP politicians doing this, I must say that they are trying but it's not sufficient.

CG missed the golden opportunity of Jallikattu protests despite doing a lot behind the scenes to support it.

I was pleasantly surprised reading the comments of this article.
http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/editorial/facts-in-fiction/article19907516.ece#vuukle_div

This would not have happened without BJP raising the voices. TN people are slowly opening their eyes, it seems.

You cant compare Amma who ruled TN 4 times to a non-existent BJP in TN , Amma has the charisma of a bold/commanding/tough lady and stood for TN states rights whenever its required you don't have to show me an equally charismatic person at least show me one sensible person in TN BJP ? do you think these idiots command the same respect and following of Amma/Stalin in TN? . What's happening now is these idiots are exposing themselves which is indirectly strengthening DMK in tamilnadu as Stalin is looked at someone who is pro-business and development and story doesn't end here these guys are creating even a anti-Modi wave too because of their stupidity , I seriously don't understand why Modi/shah are tolerating such incompetent leaders in TN . As I said earlier with these idiots at helm BJP can kiss goodbye to TN for another 20 years

Valid Question

22728642_1062327403906907_5541919970760713728_n.jpg

Valid Question

22728642_1062327403906907_5541919970760713728_n.jpg

The Vatican Pimp Vijay Joseph pained by the 300 temples built.
He won't blink about the 17500 churches built, where all the hospitals could have been built.

BJP needs to expose these kind of Vatican pimps.
I for once am proud of TN BJP. They are going hammer and tongs at this guy.

The Vatican Pimp Vijay Joseph pained by the 300 temples built.
He won't blink about the 17500 churches built, where all the hospitals could have been built.

BJP needs to expose these kind of Vatican pimps.
I for once am proud of TN BJP. They are going hammer and tongs at this guy.

You are missing the point here dude he talked about 2G scam too in one of his previous movie so everyone is of the view that instead of bringing the religious angle the TN BJP idiots should have countered him with facts which would have saved BJP in TN with from the current negativity

You are missing the point here dude he talked about 2G scam too in one of his previous movie so everyone is of the view that instead of bringing the religious angle the TN BJP idiots should have countered him with facts which would have saved BJP in TN with from the current negativity

You are right had it been about a scam or something similar.
A policy of govt that is in infancy being taken down, is done for political reasons. Vijay's movie was about his political future and BJP's response was accurate.

Don't go by TV bytes. There are numerous people in TN who are with BJP on this issue as well, just that they don't come out on tv debates.

BJP needs this to have an alternative to periyar angle in TN.
They should go hammer and tongs with Hindutva in TN.

You are right had it been about a scam or something similar.
A policy of govt that is in infancy being taken down, is done for political reasons. Vijay's movie was about his political future and BJP's response was accurate.

Don't go by TV bytes. There are numerous people in TN who are with BJP on this issue as well, just that they don't come out on tv debates.

BJP needs this to have an alternative to periyar angle in TN.
They should go hammer and tongs with Hindutva in TN.

Not only TV bytes I am seeing the trend in Social media too , unfortunately I have to agree with the trend on how the whole issue is handled . The biggest beneficiary in this whole issue is actor Vijay who's movie not only become the highest grossing (150 CR in 5 days) of this year but also have gave him a very high positive PR now tell me who is the biggest looser in this whole issue

Not only TV bytes I am seeing the trend in Social media too , unfortunately I have to agree with the trend on how the whole issue is handled . The biggest beneficiary in this whole issue is actor Vijay who's movie not only become the highest grossing (150 CR in 5 days) of this year but also have gave him a very high positive PR now tell me who is the biggest looser in this whole issue

Vijay's last 5 films crossed 100 crores.
Whether Vijay becomes popular with this is one angle.

the other is BJP looking like idiots without even offering a strong defence of it's main policies.

If BJP had taken this lying down, it would have been extremely shameful.
Vijay might be winning, does not mean BJP is not winning.

Don't forget, the person countering Vijay is a Tamil Hindu. And they are getting traction in TN where needed.

Again, the point is, BJP must defend these kinds of attacks. There is no point in allowing 2 bit actors taking pot shots at it.
Lastly, let's not make Vijay any more of a hero than he is. One only has to look at AP and see fate of Chiranjeevi, who has a following similar to Rajni. Movies are movies and when it comes to voting people know what they want.
Vijay with his movie wanted to create a perception that BJP policies are bad. BJP by aggressively countering him have more or less put this gang in their place.

Back
Top Bottom