What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Modi talks big about women empowerment.

Ruling by fooling:

Women in labour force for every 100 men

France: 88
Russia: 87
US: 86
UK: 85
China: 84
Japan: 75
Indonesia: 62
India: 36
Iran: 23

(WEF)

If only you know how this profession is dealt with.

Modi's friend harish Salve, who just finished defending India's case in ICJ, also defended Salman Khan in his drunk and drive case wherein S Khan killed few people on the road.

So one more Supari mafia by your standards?

View attachment 397987

I am fully aware of how this profession works. If Salve did it, that makes him a Mafia lawyer too.

For somebody who is known to peddle baseless propaganda 24/7 and get your way out only by putting everybody in 'ignore' list when confronted, you do have some life lessons for others, don't you? You arrogant, piece of sh*t! :wave:

I am fully aware of how this profession works. If Salve did it, that makes him a Mafia lawyer too.

For somebody who is known to peddle baseless propaganda 24/7 and get your way out only by putting everybody in 'ignore' list when confronted, you do have some life lessons for others, don't you? You arrogant, piece of sh*t! :wave:
I was wondering why you were giving unrelated responses, then had to check my ignore list :-)

So you conceded the grounds by saying the numero uno attorney of India is Mafia too. In other words, the GOI sent a mafia to defend itself? Lol

As for my putting people on ignore list, its my personal choice, to not get embroiled in reckless actions emanating from a potential abuser.

Don't you know the following adage?

Never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

Now as for this post is concerned, you have started the action by using an unparliamentary & rude language. So tell me why should not I put you on my ignore list?

IGNORED!

imageedit_13_4092289745.gif

180 Dalit families convert to Buddhism in riot-hit Saharanpur
MEERUT: Some 180 Dalit families from three villages of Saharanpur district have converted to Buddhism in protest against what they called unfair targeting of the community and Bhim Army, after incidents of violence over the past month in Saharanpur.

Dalit residents of villages around Shabbirpur, where 60 houses of the community were allegedly burnt by Thakurs, said they had been living in fear ever since.

"Police and the Thakurs are hand-in-glove. We want to flee. We hope that the conversion will give us some strength," said a Dalit resident of Shabbirpur.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-saharanpur/articleshow/58755921.cms?from=mdr

RSS is the ideological core of all the forward caste Senas.

#dumbfuckery :omghaha:

Rs 10 crore again: Will Arvind Kejriwal make aam aadmi pay for his defence in fresh suit filed by Arun Jaitley?

Finance Minister Arun Jaitley has today filed a fresh Rs 10 crore suit against Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal over senior lawyer Ram Jethmalani using the word "crook" for Jaitley during a cross-examination last week.

This case is in addition to the civil and criminal defamation cases filed by Arun Jaitley against Arvind Kejriwal and five other Aam Aadmi Party leaders for accusing the Union minister of financial bungling in the Delhi and District Cricket Association (DDCA). Jaitley has sought Rs 10 crore in damages in his civil defamation suit.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...ram-jethmalani-defamation-crook/1/959852.html

Maoist ‘nails’ DU professor, top activist
Rashmi Drolia| TNN | May 18, 2017, 05.39 AM IST
HIGHLIGHTS
  • A key Maoist operative has made claims against DU professor Nandini Sundar and rights activist Bella Bhatia.
  • Podiyam Panda said he was the “only link” for meetings between senior Maoists and Sundar and Bhatia in South Bastar.
58725836.jpg
Panda alleged that he was the only link for meetings between senior Maoist leaders and DU professor Nandini Sundar.
RAIPUR: A key Maoist operative, who allegedly confessed to being part of the April 24 Sukma ambush and the 2010 Tadmetla massacre, has "surrendered" to police and made claims against Delhi University professor Nandini Sundar and rights activist Bela Bhatia at a press conference in Raipur on Wednesday.

Podiyam Panda told reporters that he was the "only link" for meetings between senior Maoists and Sundar and Bhatia in South Bastar. Panda said he used to drive activists from Delhi — including Sundar and Bhatia — on a motorbike deep into forests of Sukma for meetings with top Maoists like Ramanna, Hidma (alleged mastermind of this year's deadly ambushes), Paparao Aaytu, Arjun and others. He said he also acted as a courier for them. When contacted, Sundar said, "It's a false and coerced confession made in police custody."

In a habeas corpus filed in the Chhatisgarh high court, Panda's wife alleged that Podiyam was taken into "forced captivity" by a joint team of CRPF and district police on May 3 and was assaulted by the security personnel and demanded his "immediate production" in the court.

"He has not surrendered but has been illegally detained," sources said.

Sukma SP Abhishek Meena said, "Maoist Podiyam Panda has been serving as the main link between inner cadre of Maoists and urban network system in Delhi, Raipur and other cities. He was also involved in active warfare. In his statement to police, he said he was part of recent Burkapal incident and had fired upon CRPF jawans with an Insas rifle. Panda was also part of the deadly Tadmetla attack that killed 75 CRPF jawans in 2010."

Meena said Panda surrendered on May 9 after being underground for 20 years, but this was kept a secret due to security reasons and death threats. Panda was sarpanch of Chintagufa (site of the April 24 attack) before he joined the Maoists in 1997.
His information helped police arrest eight Maoists on Tuesday, Meena added.

Panda has told police in detail how he was part of the planning and execution of the Burkapal ambush and how he helped decide the site of the attack, Meena said. Panda said during the press conference that he wanted to surrender for two years but senior cadres got wind of it and kept an eye on him. "I could surrender only after the rebels deployed to watch me got arrested in Minpa region," he said.

It was he who tipped off police about Maoists involved in the Burkapal attack living in nearby villages, aiding in their arrest, said Meena. From him, police have got vital inputs about the urban network of Maoists, along with proof of bank transactions to Maoist accounts from "influential people in Delhi", say police. Panda carried a cash reward of Rs 1 lakh and is accused in 19 cases.

So Bella Bhatia was a member of NAC of Sonia Gandhi who used to take care of the fund allocation to the Maoist affected areas . Basically what congress did is putting an urban naxal to look after the funds assigned to naxal affected areas . I am still wondering is there any area which congress haven't destroyed in their 10 years rule

Drama/Con artist kachrawal in more trouble :lol:

Arvind Kejriwal Should Clarify Ram Jethmalani's 'Scandalous' Remarks On Arun Jaitley: High Court

http://www.ndtv.com/delhi-news/arvi...arks-on-arun-jaitley-delhi-high-court-1695387

NEW DELHI: The Delhi High Court said today that the remarks made by Arvind Kejriwal's lawyer Ram Jethmalani against Finance Minister Arun Jaitley in court yesterday were "scandalous". Mr Kejriwal could now confront a larger claim than the current 10 crores sought by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley for defamation. While being cross-examined in court on Wednesday, the Finance Minister was described as "a crook" by Ram Jethmalani, who is representing Mr Kejriwal. Mr Jaitley asked if the slur had been "authorised" for use by the Chief Minister. When Mr Jethmalani said it had, the Finance Minister said he could seek "aggravated damages."

Jetmalanis way of taking revenge for not paying his fees :lol:

Reporter: Sir why did you attend the separatists meeting
Ayer : I Dont talk to anti-national channels :omghaha::omghaha:

Reporter: Sir at who's behest you attended the separatists meeting
Ayer: I Dont talk to anti-national channels :yahoo::yahoo:

Reporter: Sir separatists are the one who are doing anti-national activities
Ayer: I Dont talk to anti-national channels :rofl::rofl:

Reporter: Sir i am asking a simple question
Ayer: I told u 4 times already i dont talk to anti-national channels now get out :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Nothing gives me more happiness than seeing Mani Shankar's @ss on fire :lol::lol:

Reporter: Sir why did you attend the separatists meeting
Ayer : I Dont talk to anti-national channels :omghaha::omghaha:

Reporter: Sir at who's behest you attended the separatists meeting
Ayer: I Dont talk to anti-national channels :yahoo::yahoo:

Reporter: Sir separatists are the one who are doing anti-national activities
Ayer: I Dont talk to anti-national channels :rofl::rofl:

Reporter: Sir i am asking a simple question
Ayer: I told u 4 times already i dont talk to anti-national channels now get out :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Nothing gives me more happiness than seeing Mani Shankar's @ss on fire :lol::lol:

Reporter is anti-national because he is Kashmiri Pandit but saperatists are not. Wow.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom