What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

No need to debate.

I think most Indians know malayali martial history and reputation only too well.

Malayali expert should know how many Maratha Muslims fought in Chatrapati Maharaj's armies across India. Against foreigners.

What exactly was the Malayali contribution in any war on Indian soil against any foreign invader?

Their women were raped by anyone and everyone till the Maratha came and delivered them.

Shameless people.

Talk to any malayali long enough, he or she will bring in Adi Shankaracharya, as if it means anything to a nation and people at war.

Your post is an example of Ignorance and stupidity ...Even Small kingdoms of kerala offered resistance to invaders like Tipu ,Britishers,Portugese,dutch ..etc,Ever heard of Pazhasi raja's resistance against Islamic invader tipu and Britishers ,Colachal war against Dutch by travancore kingdom ...
Some people are desperate to create rift between Hindus using North-South ,Upper caste lower caste ,Reservation ..etc

Your post is an example of Ignorance and stupidity ...Even Small kingdoms of kerala offered resistance to invaders ,Ever heard of Pazhasi raja's resistance against Islamic invader tipu and Britishers ,Colachal war against Dutch by travancore kingdom even Small kingdoms of kerala offered resistance to invaders ..

Some people are desperate to create rift between Hindus using North-South Divide ,Upper caste lower caste

You guys are literally the backwaters of India.

No I have not heard of any of your malayali heros. 99.999% Indians have not.

They must be really great and strong only in your eyes.

Arnab takes on Lalu on his first expose on Republic TV. Releases tapes of conversation between him and Shahbuddin in Siwan Jail
I think this will help push Nitish towards BJP. If not fully atleast in the Presidential Elections.

You guys are literally the backwaters of India.

No I have not heard of any of your malayali heros. 99.999% Indians have not.

They must be really great and strong only in your eyes.

My state is part of Indian Union We dont need certificate from a mlechha and an unwanted garbage of partition about our status in this Nation ..Whether 99% know it or not is important they offered resistance to invaders ,never accpted mleccha faith ,Yes they are strong in our eyes they are the reason why I am still a Hindu not a Mleccha like you

My state is part of Indian Union We dont need certificate from a mlechha and an unwanted garbage of partition about our status in this Nation ..Whether 99% know it or not is important they offered resistance to invaders ,never accpted mleccha faith ,Yes they are strong in our eyes they are the reason why I am still a Hindu not a Mleccha like you

Lol ok malyali.

Arnab takes on Lalu on his first expose on Republic TV. Releases tapes of conversation between him and Shahbuddin in Siwan Jail
any link to the tape.
Nothing seems to work here.

You're trying to drill sense into a thick skull.
Why waste your time?

It's a duplicate ID.

Bad loans have doubled since last year under Modi - Credit Suisse.

Shame!

This is India.
Shame!
C_HXpJZUwAEsfGr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom