What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

During Congress rule, Ambanis had them (Congress) in their pockets.
Now they have Modi in their pockets.
How has India progressed?

Why are Ambanis not paying their past loans?
Are they insolvent?
No.

Modi mehrbaan tau ambani pehlwan.

:cry:..........:suicide:

Whereever AAP looses, it is EVM tempering. It is a matter of time before people stop noticing and media stop covering their bluffing.

latest visuals from Ashutosh's house
5rXpFw.gif

EsCwoD.gif

Gang of thieves. Delhi ke thug.

As much as I want Kejriwal and his brand of politics to go away, it would be a mistake to make him a martyr of any kind. Let him die a slow and painful but natural death.

And I don't think Kejriwal is the kind of person who will enjoy being in opposition benches for long. Once he loses power, he will quickly lose interest in politics and move on to something else.

Once his donors realize that he is a losing horse, whatever donations he was getting will dry up overnight.

In fact, all his bombast about EVM tampering is his desperate attempt to stop his benefactors from abandoning his party - after a string of losses.

Excatly that is what Shah and Modi are doing. Slow death like congress mukta bharat. Look how the Thug family is systematically marinalized and they have became a joke now.

As much as I want Kejriwal and his brand of politics to go away, it would be a mistake to make him a martyr of any kind. Let him die a slow and painful but natural death.

And I don't think Kejriwal is the kind of person who will enjoy being in opposition benches for long. Once he loses power, he will quickly lose interest in politics and move on to something else.

Once his donors realize that he is a losing horse, whatever donations he was getting will dry up overnight.

In fact, all his bombast about EVM tampering is his desperate attempt to stop his benefactors from abandoning his party - after a string of losses.

Excatly that is what Shah and Modi are doing. Slow death like congress mukta bharat. Look how the Thug family is systematically marinalized and they have became a joke now.
C-URL1oW0AEULL6.jpg

Internal survey hai ji . . . MCD me MC BC ho gayi hai ji !!!

Those 31000 people were AAP goon on payroll of AAP from funding of Navin Jindal's party.

C-URL1oW0AEULL6.jpg

Internal survey hai ji . . . MCD me MC BC ho gayi hai ji !!!

Those 31000 people were AAP goon on payroll of AAP from funding of Navin Jindal's party.

Are they insolvent?
No.

Modi decreased gas price twice and imposed 10000 crore panelty on Ambani.

Actually the dalals of multinationlas shouts ambani to target desi companies. Why they do not shout Hindustan liverm, Ford foundation and greenpeace NGO?

Are they insolvent?
No.

Koi baat nahi. Hamain pata hai aaj aapko Sadmaa lagaa hai.

Chalo thoda khush kar dete hain. There is no Modi wave. BJP was expecting to win 210 seats in the elections they could only win 186. such a terrible performance.

Modi should resign. the people of Delhi have lost their confidence in him

Steven opened a threat in chinese section about banned muslim names. #1 rule of PDF is not to post or open any thread that makes china look bad. Ive been banned for merely opening threads about china too. Ever since I stopped going to the chinese section or engaging with chinse I havent been banned.

Even after dismal performance of BJP in MCD for 10 years, I believe BJP winning MCD is because of the TINA (there is no alternative) factor. Part because people wanted to punish AAP for fooling them and part because of Modi popularity and UP win too but the bottom-line being as of today AAP or Congress or any other party is no way an alternative to BJP even if their performance is not up to the mark

People also wising up to AAP holding back funding to MCD, BJP says to the tune of 9,000 crores or such.

Can any members shed some details on this?

latest visuals from Ashutosh's house
5rXpFw.gif

EsCwoD.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl: oh man i cant stop

Helps in highlighting which AAP ppl have some redeemability (and can be absorbed after inevitable destruction), and which ones need to be cut loose to let Delhi ppl have their way with them if the courts dont want to deal with them.

@Roybot red-pilled some BD's a little too hard and virulently ;) (If I had to guess).

Hope he will be back soon, one of few posters along with @Robinhood Pandey and @ranjeet that are my absolute favourite Indian posters on this forum hehe....the three R's if you will (now that 4th rain man is gone :( )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom