What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/deve...e-picked-bjp-1684203?pfrom=home-lateststories

The BJP has won civic elections in Latur, the district in Maharashtra that has been wrecked by five years of consecutive drought. The state's ruling party beat the Congress by a whisker, winning 36 seats to the rival party's 33, but it counts as huge win. The Congress had never lost the 70-member corporation since Independence. In the last election five years ago, the Congress had won 50 seats. The BJP had won zero.

His smile says it all ... Keh ke chu.... bana raha hai
C-Bjw2TXkAExyiX.jpg

he has no excuse he will wish Delhi people good luck with dengue and might increase electricity and water prices.

That's alright but if I am not wrong, BJP's own record in the last 10 years of MCD rule hasn't been stellar either. Even if BJP wins MCD (that is still an 'if'), and continues with its mediocre performance beset with corruption like it has been now, I am afraid we will only be handing AAP 67 seats again on a platter, come Assembly Elections.

Sometimes, I wonder if BJP is better off losing MCD and letting AAP run MCD to ground just before 2020 with their usual theatrics.

At least then, BJP stands a much better chance of winning the Delhi Assembly.

he has no excuse he will wish Delhi people good luck with dengue and might increase electricity and water prices.
He will do his dramabazi once again like he did prior to 2015 elections! A public apology for not giving enough time to Delhi & for venturing out. This guy is a biggest natwarlal..he will do any nautanki to reclaim his lost space..if it means praising Modi, so be it!

That's alright but if I am not wrong, BJP's own record in the last 10 years of MCD rule hasn't been stellar either. Even if BJP wins MCD (that is still an 'if'), and continues with its mediocre performance beset with corruption like it has been now, I am afraid we will only be handing AAP 67 seats again on a platter, come Assembly Elections.

Sometimes, I wonder if BJP is better off losing MCD and letting AAP run MCD to ground just before 2020 with their usual theatrics.

At least then, BJP stands a much better chance of winning the Delhi Assembly.

I concur, however it will be bad for BJP's image and in politics, image is everything.

Back
Top Bottom