What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Nobody talks of others:

etc567465.png

Jumping on the victimhood bandwagon?

Indians and RSS dislike Sikhs and Punjab? Since when?
As expected you are again trying to misquote my post. I never mentioned word 'Indian' in my post. Every Indian is not a RSS member.

You YOURSELF stated that you yourself don't like Sikhs. So please keep this fake charade out. I can respect you for being a supporter of any political party, but don't resort to such cheap tactics.
@Echo_419 see that is why I hate RSS bhakts. All of their facts are based on lies. Look how cheaply he is trying to publicize that I am fake & not a sikh. I never said that I don't like Sikhs. He is trying to misinterpreted my posts against Khalistanis & radical sikhs into hate for my own religion.

You are mistaken dude, RSS & BJP are totally opposite & hate for the BJP mustn't translate into hate for RSS.
RSS has done a lot for the Sikh community in India, for example:- http://www.firstpost.com/india/ghar...istians-sikhism-raises-akali-ire-2001091.html
I understand that you think that AAP will fix Punjab's drug problem, but as the denizen of Delhi(AAP territory) I can assure you Drug menace will only worsen under AAP. Par koi nahi ek baar AAP koh bhi aazma ke dekh loh
Dude please don't try to advertise RSS to me. Majority of sikhs dislike RSS, for reasons you can search google. Now many idiots are jumping into this discussion, they will turn it into hate between two religions & I don't want to waste my time on their absurd posts.
But i would like to know on what basis you (as the denizen of Delhi) can say that drug menace will get worse under AAP & what other options we have ?

Last edited:
The Indian Constitution prohibits legislators from holding an office that would allow them to benefit financially. The Arvind Kejriwal government had passed a Bill seeking the exclusion of parliamentary secretaries from the ambit of law. It was forwarded to Lieutenant Governor Najeeb Jung and the Centre for approval, but the final decision rested with the president. Mukherjee’s decision was made based on the recommendations of the Election Commission.

http://scroll.in/latest/809889/pres...-21-aap-legislators-may-face-disqualification

In the event of disqualification of the AAP MLAs, by-elec tion to nearly one--third of the seats currently held by the ruling party will be necessitated.This will be like a mid-term mini-election, and will test whether AAP sustains the popularity that catapulted it to a landslide victory in the February 2015 assembly polls. For BJP and Congress, it will present an opportunity to regain lost ground and get a voice in the state assembly . As of now, BJP has just three MLAs while Congress has none.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...amentary-secretaries/articleshow/52733330.cms

Delhi people should show their brains at least now and make all the 21 MLA's to loose

As expected you are again trying to misquote my post. I never mentioned word 'Indian' in my post. Every Indian is not a RSS member.

@Echo_419 see that is why I hate RSS bhakts. All of their facts are based on lies. Look how cheaply he is trying to publicize that I am fake & not a sikh. I never said that I don't like Sikhs. He is trying to misinterpreted my posts against Khalistanis & radical sikhs into hate for my own religion.

Dude please don't try to advertise RSS to me. Majority of sikhs dislike RSS, for reasons you can search google. Now many idiots are jumping into this discussion, they will turn it into hate between two religions & I don't want to waste my time on their absurd posts.
But i would like to know on what basis you (as the denizen of Delhi) can say that drug menace will get worse under AAP & what other options we have ?

I would really like to know what you people hate the RSS. Also, let me give you a small example during the rule of Shelia Dikshit(Congress) there were rarely any power or water cuts in Delhi & specially in my area, Rajouri Garden, now there are daily power cuts of atleast 1-2 hours in Delhi & the worsening water situation. Is bande ne kaam kuch nahi karna sirf "blame game" khelni hai. You should elect congress under Captian uss bande mein BC damm hai kuch kar bhi lega woh

I expressed my reservations when Smriti Irani was given the HRD ministry. But even I did not expect that she would be such a disaster. What a joker she has turned out to be, more of a twitter troll than a cabinet minister. She should stay away from twitter for her own good, better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Back
Top Bottom