What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

??? We should just simply DO AWAY with caste.....

What you are saying is more THREATENING to India. Poor people can't afford education, so again they will be treated as Lower caste by ur definition. What thing change?
Gradation of Society is inevitable. Exists in all societies. The problem with our system is that it is based on birth. Also Education should be universal and free and opportunities should be available to all without bias.

983665_772603916123649_6167041805391049830_n.jpg

remember @levina you said that he is not a hypocrite. when he refused to wear the muslim cap, you said he is true to himself and everyone and not pretending otherwise, now look at him for votes...

for votes ?

This old man is a freedom fighter ( no religious angle ). .and touching feet is our way of giving respect.

I dont understand why Indians here are so juping the gun on Swamy's statement? Grow up guyz and understand the sarcasm behind Swamy's words. He said that only to show how useless some words and personal attacks can be that they can be taken and wrapped up to throw into garbage.

In Pakistan, feet are touched to display masterism. I am ur servant and slave thats why I am touching ur feet.

In India, its culture to touch feet of elders. That guy is a centurian. Hes so elder to Modi that touching his feet is simply a sign of greatness and respect for the Freedom Fighter.

Difference spotted.

Usko itna explanation dene ki koi zaroorat nahin hai.. Uski smajh mein nahin aayega.. 67 saal ki training ka asar hai. Single track mind ho gaya in logon ka..

BTW today's rally in Mirzapur was mammoth. >3 lakh people attended. Anupriya Patel is the candidate.

BnNFVy3CMAA0osN.jpg

Shouldn't this be how caste should be decided. Based on your education, culture, actions rather than birth. What Swami has done should be applauded.

I agree with that part of yours but you should also give insight on swamy's hidden evil thought of considering Brahmins are most superior.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom