What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

If you don't accept that your father was your father (with due respect to your father) ,what can i do ?:(

Hmm..and that comparison does not sound flawed to you. Lets get this clear..there is ONE criterion for being Indian..that is being born as its citizen and/or acquiring its citizenship through a legal route..this can only be negated by relinquishing one's Indian nationality. Even Indian nationals who wage war against the state remain Indian nationals, they are criminals/separatists/terrorists yes, they are fit to be punished if proven guilty too but they still remain Indian nationals. No other criterion has been set forth in our legal framework and therefore none other would be valid. Whether to follow the ancient culture of this land or not is a personal prerogative completely delinked from one's status as a citizen of the nation. One's loyalty (political and national) to this land and adherence to the values that permeate through its majority are also not mutually inclusive. Any other qualifier for being Indian is neither bona fide nor de jure. So that definition of being an Indian you've got going there sounds good and all..only it just isn't how things stand.

1655659_749907148355184_1227212217_o.jpg

1798453_749522451726987_2105605517_n.jpg

As u accepting that Rahul gaining ground.

You have to understand that its just the beginning and after 2 months you will see the sea of a difference.
Not to forget that all the over hyped prediction of BJP's seats are based on the calculation congress without any alliance.

Be it Seemandhra, Telangana, Bihar or UP.

They are calculated congress with any alliance like TRS, BSP, RJD, LJP etc. etc. If one add that you will see the huge difference of over 50-60 seats. :agree:

BJP will loose 50-60 seats and congress + allies will gain 50-60 seats.
:woot::woot:

Ah.. tweedle is back with his daily dose of diarrhoea. Where is your partner dee? Now keep saying to yourself She sells sea shells in the sea shore! repeat that again & again till you get it right... :woot:

Hmm..and that comparison does not sound flawed to you. Lets get this clear..there is ONE criterion for being Indian..that is being born as its citizen and/or acquiring its citizenship through a legal route..this can only be negated by relinquishing one's Indian nationality. Even Indian nationals who wage war against the state remain Indian nationals, they are criminals/separatists/terrorists yes, they are fit to be punished if proven guilty too but they still remain Indian nationals. No other criterion has been set forth in our legal framework and therefore none other would be valid. Whether to follow the ancient culture of this land or not is a personal prerogative completely delinked from one's status as a citizen of the nation. One's loyalty (political and national) to this land and adherence to the values that permeate through its majority are also not mutually inclusive. Any other qualifier for being Indian is neither bona fide nor de jure. So that definition of being an Indian you've got going there sounds good and all..only it just isn't how things stand.

That's my opinion ,you can have yours,after all opinions are like ... :P

P.S I'am against imposition,I just look at india this way :|

Ruk jao sahib..ab tumhari baari hai.

Can we not reduce the level of political debate to calling Modi "feku". Whatever else you may say about him, he's a tad bit more honest than say Rahul sahib.:angry:

That's my opinion ,you can have yours,after all opinions are like ... :P

P.S I'am against imposition,I just look at india this way :|

So your opinion diverges form how the Indian state officially defines "being Indian"..talk about not being completely faithful to the country.

So your opinion diverges form how the Indian state officially defines "being Indian"..talk about not being completely faithful to the country.
HAHA :lol: My definition of hindu varies from you .......so i'am unfaithful and somebody was asking the same shit some post before .:rofl:

ABP News–Nielsen Opinion Poll: Modi favourite as PM, Rahul gains ground, Kejriwal maintains presence in Delhi

@Nair saab how come a clown is favourite in Gods own country?:o:
Only place where he is giving tough fight to Modiji is Kerala...

even communist supporters would choose Rahul...

HAHA :lol: My definition of hindu varies from you .......so i'am unfaithful and somebody was asking the same shit some post before .:rofl:

And there in my friend lies the rub. I have no definition of being a Hindu or not..neither of being a Muslim or a Christian..leave it to the person in question..let him define himself and his faith. But then the terms of nationality on the other hand are clearly defined and not by me either but by the state itself..which we are bound by birth and loyalty to follow in letter AND spirit..wouldn't you say?

Modi-led NDA way ahead than UPA, to win 236 seats in LS polls 2014: ABP News-Nielsen Opinion Poll

Figure below displays the break-up of seats:

UPA : East 21 + North 23 +, South 26 +, West 22 = 92:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

NDA : East 39 + North 88 + South 21 + West 88 = 236

Left : East 14+ North 0 + South 15 + West 0 = 29

Others : East 68 , North 40, South 72, West 6 = 186

A majority, and a solid one is required, whoever wins it must be with a majority or we'll be back to square one. I would have suggested that fence sitters bite the bullet and pick the winning side already.

And there in my friend lies the rub. I have no definition of being a Hindu or not..neither of being a Muslim or a Christian..leave it to the person in question..let him define himself and his faith. But then the terms of nationality on the other hand are clearly defined and not by me either but by the state itself..which we are bound by birth and loyalty to follow in letter AND spirit..wouldn't you say?

I have no faith in your so called 'faith' ,that's my view and i'am entitled to that :-)

India is the cradle of hindu civilization ,like turkey is for turks .:enjoy:

But then you never did answer said question...if I do not accept said culture in whole or in part am I still an Indian?

Let us say we will have to keep a watch on you then. People who do not assimilate or hold contempt for people of this land, generally turn out to be troublemakers one way or other.

I have no faith in your so called 'faith' ,that's my view and i'am entitled to that :-)

India is the cradle of hindu civilization ,like turkey is for turks .:enjoy:

Only issue there being that Turk is an ethnicity while Hindu isn't.

Back
Top Bottom