What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Nope .... No steak no more .... while you will be compelled to eat pork ....... :smokin:

Bhai I like pork chops just as much.

By stopping appeasing policies which is empowering them.

By stoping foreign funding of Madarsas, where they are systematically brain washed and radicaliBy stoping foreign funding of Madarsas, where they are systematically brain washed and radicaliBy stoping foreign funding of Madarsas, wh

Hmm..all good steps. All the more power to you.

I am not asking for all the powers to me but I want level field.

Oh no, you didn't catch what I was implying..you are right..Madrasas need to be monitored and a mechanism needs to be set in place to regulate their functioning (specially their finances)..specially down south..Kerala.

Its just that I don't particularly care..were you to kill them all or they to kill you all..it would just be one group of believers killing another..such trivial issues are rarely on the top of my mind.

Oh no, you didn't catch what I was implying..you are right..Madrasas need to be monitored and a mechanism needs to be set in place to regulate their functioning (specially their finances)..specially down south..Kerala.

Its just that I don't particularly care..were you to kill them all or they to kill you all..it would just be one group of believers killing another..such trivial issues are rarely on the top of my mind.

That's what I as a Hindu atheist would call irresponsible atheism, an utter lack of regard for anything remotely connected to faith.

Hey I would love all of India to magically adopt atheism/agnosticism, until then I'd rather India not have sharia law etc.

Anyway, Subramanian Swamy replied to my tweet, I feel like a effing hero :P

That's what I as a Hindu atheist would call irresponsible atheism, an utter lack of regard for anything remotely connected to faith.

Hey I would love all of India to magically adopt atheism/agnosticism, until then I'd rather India not have sharia law etc.

Anyway, Subramanian Swamy replied to my tweet, I feel like a effing hero :P

Oh please. Faith these days leaves a putrid stench as far as I am concerned. You think the folks in the Bajrang Dal and Ram Sena would want to lynch me any less if they could get away with it? I am to them "wajib ul katl"- as their cousins across in the sand box say.

How goes life?

Oh please. Faith these days leaves a putrid stench as far as I am concerned. You think the folks in the Bajrang Dal and Ram Sena would want to lynch me any less if they could get away with it? I am to them "wajib ul katl"- as their cousins across in the sand box say.

How goes life?

Life is all about the lesser evil.

Pretty good mate, uni is starting up again on Monday, girlfriend troubles, the usual. Where did you go for the past few weeks?

It's about the lesser evil, life is all about that hey.

Pretty good mate, uni is starting up again on Monday, girlfriend troubles, the usual. Where did you go for the past few weeks?

Past two months actually. First there was work then there was the short vacation..and of course the regular CFA classes.

How goes life?

Hindu is not a religion ,its a mixture of india civilization,i have no faith in god (as per western terminology)

India will not exist if we don't have something that binds us ,hindu is our identity,its not about faith.

Hindu is not a religion ,its a mixture of india civilization,i have no faith in god (as per western terminology)

India will not exist if we don't have something similar ,hindu is our identity,its not about faith.

Sure thing. And what does this identity entail?

And lets say that some of those values and cultural components are not to my liking?
If they are anti people ,should be reformed,our core values and the way our ancestors wrote in texts like upanishads buddhist jataks are pro people than anti.

If they are anti people ,should be reformed,our core values and the way our ancestors wrote in texts like upanishads buddhist jataks are pro people than anti.

No no, lets say I just can't stomach going to temple, cannot rationally reconcile myself with the Ramayan and can't live without my weekly steak? What then?

kid , you are showing the hypocrisy and intolerance of every congressi and rahul gandhi bhakt .

You can spew out any BS but if somebody counters it , they are :blah::blah::blah:

According to your logic , how can any of the scams be called scams of BJP when it is of individuals .

Afterall , if someone part of BJP weds someone u will call its a wedding of BJP or someone fall ill u will say BJP have fallen ill ?? :rofl:

Now explain the hypocrisy .

Scam by former goa cm or former himanchal cm or former uttrakhand cm or former karnataka cm are all the scams done by bjp.

We says done by bjp because it was the full majority bjp govt. which was running the govt but kalmadi was IOC chairman as a individual capacity he was not appointed by the congress or by the UPA govt.

Suppose @kurup get elected as a chairman of a trust which runs a school or hospital and kurup rapes someone then we can not say it was Modi or BJP or NDA which is involve in rape just because kurup is a bjp MP or member or supporter.

The scams that are committed by the UPA ministers can only be called UPA scams not any local issue in Mumbai (like adarsh or cwg in delhi)

Back
Top Bottom