What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Dn4Y8UWXgAAwaZc.jpg:large

upload_2018-9-26_14-48-18.png

This is not fake guys.
This is an actual tweet by NDTv.

This is the gutter level of Indian media.

DoERsCEU0AA8-Ho.jpg

Love dogs and absolutely love how Congress is providing shelters to these lovely canines.
Well done Congress ;)

Slew of these "politically correct" judgements from the supreme court has suddenly started to make sense.

Now that pseudo seculars and liberals have hailed the awesome Supreme court and its judges, its time for Ayodhya verdict.

Mandir wahin baneynge!! :enjoy:

Slew of these "politically correct" judgements from the supreme court has suddenly started to make sense.

Now that pseudo seculars and liberals have hailed the awesome Supreme court and its judges, its time for Ayodhya verdict.

Mandir wahin baneynge!! :enjoy:

Sabse pehli iint Ram Bhakt rakhne aayenge

DoHD3IDWkAI2Bux.jpg:large

@WebMaster @Oscar

Could you please change the title of this thread to reflect what it really is.

Sanghi Political Corner.

Coz I see just one political point of view with traction here.

Cheers, Doc

@WebMaster @Oscar

Could you please change the title of this thread to reflect what it really is.

Sanghi Political Corner.

Coz I see just one political point of view with traction here.

Cheers, Doc
It could be because there are more Sanghis then Aaptards or Pidis

But still Aaptards or Pidis can post here. But don't expect a free pass. If you post an opinion be ready for a counter opiion.

And yes Modi will win in 2019 so Saghis will continue to rule the roost for 5 more years

It could be because there are more Sanghis then Aaptards or Pidis

But still Aaptards or Pidis can post here. But don't expect a free pass. If you post an opinion be ready for a counter opiion.

And yes Modi will win in 2019 so Saghis will continue to rule the roost for 5 more years

My issue is my nation's name used to denote a thread that caters to only a single political and communal viewpoint of India.

I have no issue if it's renamed Sanghi Shakha for instance.

Cheers, Doc

My issue is my nation's name used to denote a thread that caters to only a single political and communal viewpoint of India.

I have no issue if it's renamed Sanghi Shakha for instance.

Cheers, Doc
Like I said , anyone can post here. there is no restrictions.

If non sanghis don't post here you have to ask them.

I AM one.

And they are everywhere in the real India.

Just under represented online. Like here.

Cheers, Doc

I think the idea of them existing out there is more appealing than the reality that not many of them exist out there.

In any case Modi has failed me in many ways, but he still is the best out there for my Nation. There is no choice, so the next best option is to be happy with the choice that is available.

Alternatively you can continue to live in misery for the next 5 years.

Back
Top Bottom