What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

You have my expert comments in the separate thread opened, please do visit.

Anyways what are your views on this decision?
I visited the thread and saw your comments. I had posted here before visiting that thead.

Regarding my own views I may not like his somewhat extremist views but I am really loving the fact how the "liberal" @$$es are getting on fire.

the more they are opposing the more I feel it is a correct decision.

There is a dialog in Movie Guru "Jab log tumhare khilaaf bolne lagain to samjh lo tarrakki kar rahe ho" Same is the case with Liberals and Yogi

they are saying he is bad for 18% Muslims but none of them said a word about the hurt of 82% whn Azam Khan was made incharge of Ministry for Kumbh Mela

The fact of the matter is that there has been a large resentment among upper castes, non yadav OBCs and Non Jatav Dalits that they have been given a short end of the stick for 15 years. When Muslim or Yadav or Dalit appeasement policies were formed no one said anything. why cry foul when the pendulum has swung

I visited the thread and saw your comments. I had posted here before visiting that thead.

Regarding my own views I may not like his somewhat extremist views but I am really loving the fact how the "liberal" @$$es are getting on fire.

There is a dialog in Movie Guru "Jab log tumhare khilaaf bolne lagain to samjh lo tarrakki kar rahe ho" Same is the case with Liberals and Yogi

they are saying he is bad for 18% Muslims but none of them said a word about the hurt of 82% whn Azam Khan was made incharge of Ministry for Kumbh Melaso

The fact of the matter is that there has been a large resentment among upper castes, non yadav OBCs and Non Jatav Dalits that they have been given a short end of the stick for 15 years. When Muslim or Yadav or Dalit appeasement policies were formed no one said anything. why cry foul when the pendulum has swung
So what is more important, setting liberal @sses on fire or economic development of one of the poorest states in the whole world?

Why not choose someone who could do development without appeasement.

And you feel that the @sses on fire will do any good to the state/country. I don't think decisions are taken that way. But I guess BJP is learning to read the pulse of people.

they are saying he is bad for 18% Muslims but none of them said a word about the hurt of 82% whn Azam Khan was made incharge of Ministry for Kumbh Mela

LOL so you are comparing this nincompoop's election to CM with Azam Khan being made the incharge of kumbh mela ministry!

And if going by the dialogue of Guru "Jab log tumhare khilaaf bolne lagain to samjh lo tarrakki kar rahe ho", then Pakistan must be doing real good since we speak a lot against them. No?

Last edited:
I am no big fan of Yogi but i trust in Modi/Shah duo's selection as they are not fools to spoil their 2019 prospect . Looking at the celebration of the BJP supporters i feel that this guy is not as bad as the media trying to project him to be .Hope yogi gives development/Law & Order of UP his top priority as this state has been plagued too much by the Goonadism/Communalism/Casteism by SP/BSP duo for too long

Yogi is a double-edged sword & can put NaMo-BJP into trouble. He's a loud mouth ex: Ramzade & HaRamzade minister in Modi Government. Hence, going to attract lot of controversies & remain in Media because of it. Hope he's careful & best avoids it. :p:

I think appointing him as a CM could have been avoided but I believe NaMo-Shah would have taken everything into consideration while appointing him.

Apparently, Maha Gathbandhan is going to happen in UP during 2019 elections. His appointment might counter it & helps BJP to sweep UP. :)

Yogi is a double-edged sword & can put NaMo-BJP into trouble. He's a loud mouth ex: Ramzade & HaRamzade minister in Modi Government. Hence, going to attract lot of controversies & remain in Media because of it. Hope he's careful & best avoids it. :p:

I think appointing him as a CM could have been avoided but I believe NaMo-Shah would have taken everything into consideration while appointing him.

Apparently, Maha Gathbandhan is going to happen in UP during 2019 elections. His appointment might counter it & helps BJP to sweep UP. :)
:tup:

I blame three things in this undesirable guy getting this post

1. There is no opposition in India any more because Rahul Gandhi is a class 1 duffer and the congress party will not get rid of him. So whole democracy suffers and BJP can do Any thing it likes.
2. Muslim stubbornness , 90% Muslims voted against BJP, means that BJP has nothing to gain by being inclusive of Muslims.
3. UP goonda politics. Yogi has enough power to blackmail senior BJP leadership against their better instincts.

Seems like Yogi was not Modi or Shahs choice, they were arm twisted into it by the realities of UP politics. They wanted Manoj Sinha , who IMO would have been a fantastic CM. .
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...into-decision-making/articleshow/57710007.cms

Advani wanted Modi as CM, while Vajpayee wanted to replace him due to media pressure.

In a democracy, the MLC chooses the CM by popular vote. Not the "high command". One should celebrate the inner democracy in a party like BJP without any ambiguity and bias.

:tup:

I blame three things in this undesirable guy getting this post

1. There is no opposition in India any more because Rahul Gandhi is a class 1 duffer and the congress party will not get rid of him. So whole democracy suffers and BJP can do Any thing it likes.
2. Muslim stubbornness , 90% Muslims voted against BJP, means that BJP has nothing to gain by being inclusive of Muslims.
3. UP goonda politics. Yogi has enough power to blackmail senior BJP leadership against their better instincts.

Why is he "undesirable" ?

Due to his unabashed and political incorrect speeches ? I laud his honesty and courage to air his views publicly without fear and letting the public make their choice known.

If you really want to "blame" anyone, Blame Democracy and the people of UP.

Everything else is just an excuse to feel good.

So what is more important, setting liberal @sses on fire or economic development of one of the poorest states in the whole world?

Why not choose someone who could do development without appeasement.

How did you assume he could not do development ? because he is not from cambridge ?

Did you think Baba Ramdev could set up a Billion $ FMCG within 5 years ?

Let me end with this,

"The heights by great men reached and kept were not attained by sudden flight, but they, while their companions slept, were toiling upward in the night."

Last edited:

And you feel that the @sses on fire will do any good to the state/country. I don't think decisions are taken that way. But I guess BJP is learning to read the pulse of people.

Who is saying he will not do development? Setting liberal @$$es on fire is a bonus

The only thing that Muslim community will have to worry in UP is that their "Extra Privilages" will be withdrawn.

Keep doing your work in the soceity and nothing will happen. Demand special status and priivilages it will be rejected

Seems like Yogi was not Modi or Shahs choice, they were arm twisted into it by the realities of UP politics. They wanted Manoj Sinha , who IMO would have been a fantastic CM. .

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...into-decision-making/articleshow/57710007.cms

You will notice that Narasimha came before Rama/Krishna in the avatars. There is certain amount of massive razing (and start afresh) that needs to be done at foundational level in UP govt rather than trying to prop up and renovate a rotten house.

UP is very early in its evolution and requirements....and the responsibilities are huge. Yogi Adityanath is a very good choice, give him some years to prove his mettle. Choosing a credible firebrand over a regular competent administrator has been done for a reason by BJP...lets see how it goes. The regular administrators can fill in the rest of the state cabinet so they don't have to waste their time dealing with what the Yogi will now focus on (social policy, level playing field and no BS security provision).

You will notice that Narasimha came before Rama/Krishna in the avatars. There is certain amount of massive razing (and start afresh) that needs to be done at foundational level in UP govt rather than trying to prop up and renovate a rotten house.

UP is very early in its evolution and requirements....and the responsibilities are huge. Yogi Adityanath is a very good choice, give him some years to prove his mettle. Choosing a credible firebrand over a regular competent administrator has been done for a reason by BJP...lets see how it goes. The regular administrators can fill in the rest of the state cabinet so they don't have to waste their time dealing with what the Yogi will now focus on (social policy, level playing field and no BS security provision).

Yup, UP needs a passionate Fire to burn away the Rot and make it Pure and Strong again.

Who can provide that better than Aditya (Sun). :angel:

Who is saying he will not do development? Setting liberal @$$es on fire is a bonus

The only thing that Muslim community will have to worry in UP is that their "Extra Privilages" will be withdrawn.

Keep doing your work in the soceity and nothing will happen. Demand special status and priivilages it will be rejected
What are those extra privileges that were on the table earlier?

Back
Top Bottom