What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@Prometheus INC has Projected Sikh as CM, but AAP has none. Can this go against AAP & will Puniabi's accept Kejriwal as CM? :pop:

well u see I am not a expert on everything like @jha and @JanjaWeed ........well only they can predict the future political scenarios.

One thing i do believe is that Captain is only sane person in the race for CM.........AAP most probably will try to install a bootlicker like Shergill and Harjot bains...........which wont go well with Dunkard mann faction as well as with loyalists of Phoolkha

well u see I am not a expert on everything like @jha and @JanjaWeed ........well only they can predict the future political scenarios.

One thing i do believe is that Captain is only sane person in the race for CM.........AAP most probably will try to install a bootlicker like Shergill and Harjot bains...........which wont go well with Dunkard mann faction as well as with loyalists of Phoolkha
Who do you think will form the government? Congress or AAP? or is it too close to call at the moment?

Who do you think will form the government? Congress or AAP? or is it too close to call at the moment?

AAP has edge over INC, as it can sweep Malwa region. I'd prefer INC over AAP.

I hope Akali's get some seats & it's Hung Assembly - AKali Dal's MLA's will join INC to keep AAP out.

God forbid If Kejriwal becomes CM, one can hear Punjab Mange Azadi slogans in India. Further, Punjab can be used as a state to supply Arms to anti-India elements.

Bhai, I don't tag other members. Trolling hoga, no discussion.

Kejriwal didn't present Delhi's budget, but susodia did. It gives a hint that he's eying Punjab's CM post to me.

If Bhagwant Maan become CM of Punjab then I'd like to quote Maan Sahab's song lyrics: "Ki Banu Punjab Da, Sache Patshah Waheguru Jane". :sick:

AAP has edge over INC, as it can sweep Malwa region. I'd prefer INC over AAP.

I hope Akali's get some seats & it's Hung Assembly - AKali Dal's MLA's will join INC to keep AAP out.

God forbid If Kejriwal becomes CM, one can hear Punjab Mange Azadi slogans in India. Further, Punjab can be used as a state to supply Arms to anti-India elements.

Bhai, I don't tag other members. Trolling hoga, no discussion.

Kejriwal didn't present Delhi's budget, but susodia did. It gives a hint that he's eying Punjab's CM post to me.

If Bhagwant Maan become CM of Punjab then I'd like to quote Maan Sahab's song lyrics: "Ki Banu Punjab Da, Sache Patshah Waheguru Jane". :sick:

well BJP is also full of "anti-national" elements.............dont u watch news :-)

Hung assembly is coming up with governor rule..............and most probably re relection

Akalis cant join Congress ....not in this world..............

only way an akali mla will support congress is when they are expelled by Akali Dal ..........which i believe can happen ...........Badals are pseudo-panthic people.........just like BJP is pseudo-nationalist ............they will instructed few of their MLAs to support congress but in the public eye they will say they have revolted against Akali Dal :toast_sign:

Hoping for hung assembly in Punjab- Either it will be president's rule (indirect victory for BJP) or AAP and Congress will come together like Delhi experiment and it will expose both of them

My hopes
1 SAD-BJP win (not very likely given the current scenario)
2 Hung Assembly - See Above
3 Congress Win - Congress is any day better than AAP. They may be corrupt but not Anti Nationals
4 AAP Win - Most disappointing result

You were asking if Dr. Patil was stepping back @Ashesh

Seems not:

http://5forty3.in/implement/archivesIndividualPost.php?id=38

3820170309122112.jpg

3820170309122031.jpg

If this turns out to be true....it means BSP played quite a crucial role in BJP win. It took a massive 4% chunk of total votes that SP-INC were sorely needing to mount a fight.

well BJP is also full of "anti-national" elements.............dont u watch news :-)

Hung assembly is coming up with governor rule..............and most probably re relection

Akalis cant join Congress ....not in this world..............

only way an akali mla will support congress is when they are expelled by Akali Dal ..........which i believe can happen ...........Badals are pseudo-panthic people.........just like BJP is pseudo-nationalist ............they will instructed few of their MLAs to support congress but in the public eye they will say they have revolted against Akali Dal :toast_sign:

I meant same & wish this happens. :cheers:

Hoe reliable is this Patil guy ?

Following him since 2014 & since then has predicted all elections correctly. After 1st phase in Bihar; he predicted 60 seats for NDA. :)

You were asking if Dr. Patil was stepping back @Ashesh

Seems not:

http://5forty3.in/implement/archivesIndividualPost.php?id=38

3820170309122112.jpg

3820170309122031.jpg

If this turns out to be true....it means BSP played quite a crucial role in BJP win. It took a massive 4% chunk of total votes that SP-INC were sorely needing to mount a fight.

I've read it & I questioned him as he was giving contradictory statements.:) Hope he nails UP. :p:

Randi Rona Chalu:

http://www.financialexpress.com/ele...radesh-manipur-goa-uttarakhand-punjab/580734/

Back
Top Bottom