What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

:whistle: :whistle:
C6SuEsYU0AEu49f.jpg

C6SuDlEVMAE7ryF.jpg

Bhai, didia, doston, mitron, I'm calling it.

BJP has won a majority in UP
BJP has won a majority in Goa
BJP has won a majority in Uttarkhand
BJP has won a majority in Manipur

aap has slithered their way to win Punjab

You heard it first here.

Press the liek button here -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

You heard it first here.

Press the liek button here -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

You didn't have to lie for likes man. Like dene mein kya jaata hai. Hum to free mein dete hain.

You heard it first here.

All the happiness of BJP win is shattered by the above statement. I really don't want a state bordering Pakistan to go into the hands of a Pakistani proxy who is romancing with Khalistanis

All the happiness of BJP win is shattered by the above statement. I really don't want a state bordering Pakistan to go into the hands of a Pakistani proxy who is romancing with Khalistanis

Even I don't want this Scumbag in Power in Punjab. If BJP-SAD was worst; then people don't know what it will become under AAP. :sniper:

BJP-AKALI & INC has looted Punjab for ages. One can't blame people of Punjab for voting AAP. Blame lies on BJP-SAD & INC.

Not a man and lying. Mark my words, save my post, what I said is exactly what the results will say.
AAP winning Punjab is not good IMO. But both SAD/BJP and Congress had lost the trust of people. But why was there no other party to provide an alternative.

Cajoling with Khalistani might cost them Delhi if you factor in growing anti incumbency in Delhi..

AAP winning Punjab is not good IMO. But both SAD/BJP and Congress had lost the trust of people. But why was there no other party to provide an alternative.

I suppose there is no good choice in Punjab. They did it to themselves though, instead of demanding progress they demanded sharab. Instead of education they desired afeem.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom