What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

It is confirmed(source-Ananth kumar fb page and BJP fb page) .....1st image is of Betia rally :yahoo:...My prediction for result of this election is as follows-
NDA- 145-170
Mahagathbandhan- 50-80
Other- 5-10

I want Lalu to win most seats in thugbhandan

Don't post news from sanghi websites like world bank

If anyone sees an internal projection after this phase is complete like Apoorva Kumar did before (by constituency)...I can add that to my map and update here.

I think they are asking for national level cow slaughter.

Nah I think i heard it on last nights program on news x, the local hindu villagers made this statement, that Muslims are demanding permission to slaughter cows. They probably don't have official permission to do it in the open, but they do it anyways. I happened to be in the region last Bakrid, and I saw cows being slaughtered right in the open.

I doubt some Muslim villagers in whoop whoop nowhere are too bothered about what goes on in the rest of the country or the state for that matter.

Nah I think i heard it in last nights program on news x, the local hindu villagers made this statement, that Muslims are demanding permission to slaughter cows.

I doubt some Muslim villagers in whoop whoop nowhere can be bothered about what goes on in the rest of the country or the state for that matter.

But if as you say they are already slaughtering the cows in WB, then why would the local Hindus make such an absurd accusation?

But if as you say they are already slaughtering the cows in WB, then why would the local Hindus make such an absurd accusation?

They do it illegally, now they also want a legal cover for their brazenness. I guess they are just giving an excuse to further oppress the Hindus who happen to be a minority in these regions.

Back
Top Bottom