What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

India to reach replacement levels of fertility by 2020 - The Hindu

mortality_2253620e.jpg

Actually most states are doing okay except for a few. What we need to do is increase production of goods, despite having the second largest amount of arable soil,(very close to U.S, despite the size difference Arable land - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia agricultural production is a fraction of the potential. Requires a lot of things (Modi did a nice Mann ki baat on this, forgot which date).

I also think population and demographics are an advantage at some point, and we should fall into the kind of trap that the Chinese have fallen into.

May be only Bihar, UP , MP and Rajsthan government should give freebies .

Productivity of 2 is fine, anything above that is sin. China got trapped because it capped the procreation at 1. With 2 there won't be any problem. 2 lives will replace 2 dead ones.Balance is necessary now. We alread have one of the biggest market size.

A glaring failure

Bhakts are a big letdown :frown:

How are such JNU professors and allowed to write such articles? Isn't it under govt?
Writing against the maai baap who pays his salary, shouldn't he get some punishment for this?

I feel like giving lot of bad words to such people. He is professor and writes against ruling govt, he does not even deserve his job. He should be fired for being pro CONgi

How are such JNU professors and allowed to write such articles? Isn't it under govt?
Writing against the maai baap who pays his salary, shouldn't he get some punishment for this?

I feel like giving lot of bad words to such people. He is professor and writes against ruling govt, he does not even deserve his job. He should be fired for being pro CONgi

Ultra leftist JNU students once made Indira Gandhi turn back without letting her inside the Univ. Campus and you are asking why are these professors allowed to write articles?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom