What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Lots of scary tales coming , this voter scam is happening all across the country

AAP supporters defy all logics :chilli:
For them there is one way that is Kejru's way

Matlab Kejriwal kya bol gaya :partay::azn:

The joke is on Modi, because both of them - AK and MS are laughing.
This is how it is portrayed.
I want Modi to win of course.

10 reactions to the massive crowd gathering in Modi’s Varanasi roadshow

1. Arvind Kejriwal: I can prove that BJP had earlier circulated posters of me filing nominations on 24th April and the crowd there gathered to witness me. BJP fooled aam aadmi of Varanasi.
2. Ashutosh: Ha! Fasceist and communal Varanasi crowd sapporting Modie. Like Arnab even they are Modi Propagandus .
3. Somnath Bharti: This reminds me of the spamming days. Millions in the inbox!

Some intellectuals and liberals wondered if there some communal force that pulled such huge crowd in Varanasi.
4. Sanjay Jha: This is a farce with sanghi team of feku modi on the job again. I have strong evidence to suggest that it is a photoshopped crowd at work. Such things don’t worry us. Congress will sweep elections under Rahul ji’s guidance.
5. LK Advani: Reminds me of the huge crowd my rath yatras used to attract. Modi used to be a part of those yatras too.
6. Manmohan Singh: I watched the proceedings on news channels. So for me it is just a media creation.
7. Mumbai Resident: For a moment I thought they were showing visuals of Dadar station on TV.
8. Lalit Modi: Modis world over are huge crowd pullers. When I was running IPL, even it would witness huge crowd in the stadiums unlike what we are witnessing in UAE right now due to Srini mama.
9. Baba Ramdev: I am happy that the crowd was much more than the number of people who come out to watch me taking piss.
10. Delhi Police constable: Such a huge crowd and not even a mild lathicharge! Varanasi Police is a disgrace to our profession.

This is one reader's comment :

Breaking News: Arvind Kejriwal caught sobbing and weeping after watching Narendra Modi road show in Varanasi today.
After realizing that his latest dramas are only working on AAPtards, and not striking the right chord with "aam janta", Mr. Kejriwal reacted in his usual self:
"Barkha Dutt, Rahul Kanwal, Karan Thapar sab ke sab.. yahaan tak ki Varanasi ke log bhi Modiji se mile hue he.. Ye bahut bada ghotala ho raha hey ji.. Itne logon ko road show mein Modiji kaise laaye? Mujhe pata chala hey iskeliye bhi Adani ke helicopters isthemaal kiya gaya he.. Iski jaanch honi chaahiye.. Par jaanch kaun karaayega? Meri kya aukaat he? Mein toh bas ye bhrashtachaar se thaki haari ek aam janta hu.. Mere paas toh sirf 500 rupaye he jii.. Lekin aaj jo Varanasi me huaa he ye sach nahi ho sakta..Itne log ek road show mein kaise....??"
:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

10 reactions to the massive crowd gathering in Modi’s Varanasi roadshow | Faking News

From what voters are saying in Mumbai EC seems to be least bothered about voters fraud in Mumbai ....

What do you say guys Rahul ji ki sarkar aayegi ya nahi ?

Even Rahul Gandhi knows what is going to happen to him and congress on May16

addtext_com_MDkwNzM2MjA4NDEz.jpg

AN OPEN QUESTION TO THE REGULARS HERE:

Supposing the elections throw up a surprise winner, say Congress...do you guys think that the Indian public will accept the result? Or will we see an societal uprising against the results and calls for re-elections?

@arp2041 @JanjaWeed @AugenBlick @onu1886 @chak de INDIA @Dem!god
Congress has a fairly moderate chance of winning the election by fraud. In that case expect the country to be engulfed in riots and possible coups and counter-coups.

AN OPEN QUESTION TO THE REGULARS HERE:

Supposing the elections throw up a surprise winner, say Congress...do you guys think that the Indian public will accept the result? Or will we see an societal uprising against the results and calls for re-elections?

@arp2041 @JanjaWeed @AugenBlick @onu1886 @chak de INDIA @Dem!god
Life will go on... we are used to it by now. Afteral we have put up with an illegal government for the past 10 years.. You had UPA1 passed the floor test with the help of paid MPs who were not even part of the govt to start with & both UPA1 & UPA2 combination was changed every now & then to keep the govt alive. Govt gets started with one set of parties.. & finishes with different. Now.. we have tolerated these kinda manipulations... one more of this kind is not going to make any difference.

EC admits to lapses, apologises for names missing from voters lists

New Delhi: Election Commissioner HS Brahma on Friday admitted to lapses in the election procedure and apologised to people for missing names in voters list across the country. "I apologise firstly that such a large number of our Indian voters were unable to cast their votes," Brahma said speaking to CNN-IBN.
He said that the lapse will be looked into after the elections. "Once we declare result of 2014 we will go for fresh enumeration. We have to find out how it has happened. I have not seen this kind of massive operational mistake. I can't understand how so many names can be missing," he said.
Brahma blamed the lapse on the lack of supervision on the ground. "This unauthorised deletion happened due to lack of supervision on the ground. I think it could have happened at the ground level due to lack of co-ordination. This is a lapse on our part, we should acknowledge and rectify our mistake," Brahma added.
This came a day after thousands of Mumbaikars complained that their names were missing from the voters list and a PIL will be filed in the Bombay High Court on Monday in connection with this.

EC admits to lapses, apologises for names missing from voters lists - IBNLive

What's the point of apologising if they won't hold re-polls??? :mad::hitwall:

New Delhi: Election Commissioner HS Brahma on Friday admitted to lapses in the election procedure and apologised to people for missing names in voters list across the country. "I apologise firstly that such a large number of our Indian voters were unable to cast their votes," Brahma said speaking to CNN-IBN.
He said that the lapse will be looked into after the elections. "Once we declare result of 2014 we will go for fresh enumeration. We have to find out how it has happened. I have not seen this kind of massive operational mistake. I can't understand how so many names can be missing," he said.
Brahma blamed the lapse on the lack of supervision on the ground. "This unauthorised deletion happened due to lack of supervision on the ground. I think it could have happened at the ground level due to lack of co-ordination. This is a lapse on our part, we should acknowledge and rectify our mistake," Brahma added.
This came a day after thousands of Mumbaikars complained that their names were missing from the voters list and a PIL will be filed in the Bombay High Court on Monday in connection with this.

"He said that the lapse will be looked into after the elections. " - This means after a particular party has reaped the dividends.
'I have not seen this kind of massive operational mistake. I can't understand how so many names can be missing," he said.' - Never seen? :D
'Brahma blamed the lapse on the lack of supervision on the ground. "This unauthorised deletion happened due to lack of supervision on the ground.' - So the lack of supervision means that a particular party(possibly ruling) can exert undue influence. So is this the tip of the iceberg? We know its a fraud now. So how big is the fraud?

"He said that the lapse will be looked into after the elections. " - This means after a particular party has reaped the dividends.
'I have not seen this kind of massive operational mistake. I can't understand how so many names can be missing," he said.' - Never seen? :D
'Brahma blamed the lapse on the lack of supervision on the ground. "This unauthorised deletion happened due to lack of supervision on the ground.' - So the lack of supervision means that a particular party(possibly ruling) can exert undue influence. So is this the tip of the iceberg? We know its a fraud now. So how big is the fraud?
Lets hope this fraud is limited to Maharashtra...I fail to understand what is preventing EC from updating the voter list and holding re elections. This is the 21st century after all and they can't get away by complaining of 'logistical' problems. If they have a will it can easily be done within a month.

P.S - What is preventing the Supreme court from taking Suo moto cognizance of this matter???

So he accepts that there was deletion.. & it was unauthorized? So what's the harm in holding re-polls? & these deletion has a pattern to it. I was listening to Ram Jethmalani's interview yesterday. Apparently from his building all the owner's & employer's name was deleted... but funny enough, all the employee's names were intact. Also.. there are reports that mostly Gujarati names are missing from the list. Now.. this can't be accidental!

Dont break your head against the wall.
Bombay High Court will give positive remarks for re-polls.
Still 19 days left. Considering that re-polling was done elsewhere too.
I say take it easy...

Back
Top Bottom