What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Anything about TN out yet..? Some were talking about 31% votes for NDA..?

Probably tomorrow , Jaya used to get a lot of Votes from Hindus . it was wrong move for her to attack Modi , it shifted those votes to BJP probably

Number crunching going on, have to wait for a day or two :(

Phikar na kar, Ache din aane Vale hai

10250112_10203266687404437_5071826039926066743_n.jpg

looks like that bastard Paswan really helped BJP today
I think one must thank Chirag Paswan for the BJP+LJP alliance. It is because of him this alliance happened. Also, I find that dude much smarter than his dad. In all likelyhood, he will do real good in politics as compared to Bollywood..

cant stop laughing

Contact the EC and make a claim. Don't Sit hand over Fist.

We should intern under him

Aapki post quote kar li gayi hai
Agar modi jeeta toh ab "Allah" ki marzi se jeetega
Fir kehna mat ki Indians ne BJP ko kyun elect kiya...
Allah doesnt help evil doers to achieve what they want:p:....in Islam we say its a free will....to do good and bad...so its entirely on the person and not with God's will:p:

Allah doesnt help evil doers to achieve what they want....in Islam we say its a free will....to do good and bad...so its entirely on the person and not with God's will
But that is illogical bhai.... you said allah hara de modi ko election....ab batao agar modi jeet gaya toh use jeetya kaun ??? Free will:rofl::rofl::rofl:

But that is illogical bhai.... you said allah hara de modi ko election....ab batao agar modi jeet gaya toh use jeetya kaun ??? Free will:rofl::rofl::rofl:
because sometimes our prayers are accepted,sometimes not...and i did pray for something GOOD :p: maybe it will be accepted this time or maybe in the next elections who knows :enjoy:

anyway i dont wanna discuss religion etc here...

this man is good looking...you people should elect him as your PM:tongue:

because sometimes our prayers are accepted,sometimes not...and i did pray for something GOOD :p: maybe it will be accepted this time or maybe in the next elections who knows :enjoy:

anyway i dont wanna discuss religion etc here...

this man is good looking...you people should elect him as your PM:tongue:

He is quite the charmer

f5114415d60be6ae0bbb382bb86f1a69.jpg

Back
Top Bottom