What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

So if we just ignore Mumbai then it was a great day for NDA especially in TN

Yes.. and 70 seats from Bihar to NDA...

Just over excited NaMo Fans...

Not really , you should have seen the recent election express in TN . Many were saying that they voted for Jaya hoping she would support Modi , now since Jaya has attacked Modi, those votes are going to NDA . Even 5forty3 is reporting something similar ....

I know TN well. This is could be a over estimation. Good if it happens.

I wud wait till May 16th to party :blink:

even 10 is a very impressive figure , BJP must try to minimize votes from this regional parties and make it harder for them to setup a third front ...

Its impossible for the NDA Alliance to win 15 seats in TN. 7-8 seems more like it. Add 10 from MP, 7 from CG, 12 from MH, 6 from UP and 15 from others.

58-60 out of 117 for NDA.

Still Gujarat/ AP among others remaining. If NDA gets atleast 75 more seats, they will be around 280. (60 today and approx.140 earlier).

Not really , you should have seen the recent election express in TN . Many were saying that they voted for Jaya hoping she would support Modi , now since Jaya has attacked Modi, those votes are going to NDA . Even 5forty3 is reporting something similar ....

IF NDA gets 4-5, this will be a tremendous performance. 15 is just over excitement.

Its impossible for the NDA Alliance to win 15 seats in TN. 7-8 seems more like it. Add 10 from MP, 7 from CG, 12 from MH, 6 from UP and 15 from others.

58-60 out of 117 for NDA.

Still Gujarat/ AP among others remaining. If NDA gets atleast 75 more seats, they will be around 280. (60 today and approx.140 earlier).

TN - even 5 is going to be great (with allies included)
AP - I feel people are ignoring Jagan factor. I feel he is being under estimated. I hope he rots in jail though.
MH - Low voter turn out is not a good sign for the NDA.

In my state BJP-4, RJD-2, 50/50 on Araria. but we can count that as RJD. Too many M votes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom