What's new

Indian Police bans fans from chanting Pakistan Zindabad at Pak vs Aus

Proof if it was needed as why Bakhtoras leave no runners up when it comes to being scum of the earth .

we will enslave them for another thousand years.
Who is the "we" in that sentence? Did Pakistanis enslave Indians for a thousand years? Or were today's Pakistanis the most enslaved bunch of people? Just because you fearfully converted to the invaders' religion does not make you one of them. Turks, Arabs and Afghans all conquered and ruled ALL of Pakistan and some parts of India. YOU didn't enslave anyone, you were the slaves.

Who is the "we" in that sentence? Did Pakistanis enslave Indians for a thousand years? Or were today's Pakistanis the most enslaved bunch of people? Just because you fearfully converted to the invaders' religion does not make you one of them. Turks, Arabs and Afghans all conquered and ruled ALL of Pakistan and some parts of India. YOU didn't enslave anyone, you were the slaves.
All of the races you mentioned were converts even the arabs. Islam didn't spawned with followers.
Muslims ruled some parts of india? Man, hindu rulers were sending their daughters to so called invaders harem to save their arse.
Like Hinduism hindu history itself is mythical man. You folks just spawn history out of your arse...

This is in total bad spirit. The world cup is for every nationality to enjoy cricket and support their team. I don't know if this police man acted independently or not but this leaves a bad taste even in my mouth.

All of the races you mentioned were converts even the arabs. Islam didn't spawned with followers.
Muslims ruled some parts of india? Man, hindu rulers were sending their daughters to so called invaders harem to save their arse.
Like Hinduism hindu history itself is mythical man. You folks just spawn history out of your arse...
Read carefully. I didn't say "Muslims ruled..." I said Turks, Arabs, Persians and Afghans ruled all of Pakistn and parts of India. Just because Pakistanis and Bangladeshis fearfully and shamefully converted to their religion, doesn't mean that they were the rulers instead of the ruled. You were both ruled too.

Read carefully. I didn't say "Muslims ruled..." I said Turks, Arabs, Persians and Afghans ruled all of Pakistn and parts of India.
Only people ruled india was the Britishers. Like savarkar you hindus were loyal servant of the crown. Muslim stayed and mixed with the natives. And there were Muslim dynasties in almost every part of india.
Just because Pakistanis and Bangladeshis fearfully and shamefully converted to their religion, doesn't mean that they were the rulers instead of the ruled. You were both ruled too.
Don't know about Pakistanis but most of east Bengalis always hated hinduism. When Buddhism came we converted to that, hindus dynasties did everything to slaughter and suppress Buddhism. Then came Islam. We loved the message took it.
Paganism in every form is a 3rd class way of life.
And about forcing us or ruling us. Just count how many times we rebelled against the British raj compared to others races of south asia.

Only people ruled india was the Britishers. Like savarkar you hindus were loyal servant of the crown.
You mean the Savarkar who was jailed in the notorious Kalapani prison complex in Andaman?

Muslim stayed and mixed with the natives.
Yes. But that doesn't mean that Pakistanis ruled India. They were ruled by the same people.

Don't know about Pakistanis but most of east Bengalis always hated hinduism. When Buddhism came we converted to that, hindus dynasties did everything to slaughter and suppress Buddhism. Then came Islam. We loved the message took it.
Not only is that a-historical, but also besides the point - the point is that Pakistanis were not rulers, but the ruled.

Paganism in every form is a 3rd class way of life.
That's what your religion teaches you. Some religions teach the message of coexistence with everybody, and some religions teach that others are a lower form of life to be despised. The latter kind are inherently violent and destructive.

And about forcing us or ruling us. Just count how many times we rebelled against the British raj compared to others races of south asia.
Are you sure you want to do that? The British admitted any ethnicity that bowed to them into their army, and classified others who rebelled as "criminal races" and so forth. The Bengal army, the Bengal sappers, the Bengal native infantry all happened because your people sucked up to the Brits. Many other ethnicities in India did so too, so I wouldn't hold that against you.

Last edited:
You mean the Savarkar who was jailed in the notorious Kalapani prison complex in Andaman?
And wrote mercy petition. What a low life. If hindus want to idolize someone they should follow Khudiram.
Yes. But that doesn't mean that Pakistanis ruled India. They were ruled by the same people.
I will let a Pakistani answer that. Im not educated enough to talk about their history.
Not only is that a-historical, but also besides the point - the point is that Pakistanis were not rulers, but the ruled.
Well, Pakistanis have Turkics, arabs, Persians among themselves. Does that count?
That's what your religion teaches you. Some religions teach the message of coexistence with everybody, and some religions teach that others are a lower form of life to be despised.
Only secularism teaches modern tolerance and co existence. Every other major religions has tolerance and co existence embedded in them but that comes with terms about conditions applied.
And don't try to tell me hinduism teaches tolerance and co existence and other blah blah blah. hinduism is another paganism.
Are you sure you want to do that? The British admitted any ethnicity that bowed to them into their army, and classified others who rebelled as "criminal races" and so forth. The Bengal army, the Bengal sappers, the Bengal native infantry all happened because your people sucked up to the Brits. Many other ethnicities in India did so too, so I wouldn't hold that against you.
Just count the number. And some Bengalis definitely like to be a slave thats why indian state of West Bengal exist.

And wrote mercy petition.
That's still a far cry from what you originally claimed about him.

Only secularism teaches modern tolerance and co existence. Every other major religions has tolerance and co existence embedded in them but that comes with terms about conditions applied.
And don't try to tell me hinduism teaches tolerance and co existence and other blah blah blah. hinduism is another paganism.

I mostly agree with you. Only secularism can lead to true co-existence. Hinduism may be paganism in your view, but Hindus do not go about converting others to their religion.

Just count the number. And some Bengalis definitely like to be a slave thats why indian state of West Bengal exist.
I don't know what this means.

My Pakistani friends, you do not understand the level of fear and hatred these pajeets have for us. While we just see them as a mere rival nation, pajeets still are afraid we will enslave them for another thousand years.

Dumb fukin Indians

Read carefully. I didn't say "Muslims ruled..." I said Turks, Arabs, Persians and Afghans ruled all of Pakistn and parts of India. Just because Pakistanis and Bangladeshis fearfully and shamefully converted to their religion, doesn't mean that they were the rulers instead of the ruled. You were both ruled too.
Where did you learn your history in a sex temple?

Back
Top Bottom