What's new

Indian PM Manmohan Singh's website hacked

i once made email contact with PCA (Pakistan Cyber Army) and Zombie.

Pretty bright kids, i hope they use their knowledge for something useful. Maybe ISI can have a contract based roles for them.

i remember the hack wars of 2008. indian hacked Ogra then Pakistanis hacked over 40 indian websites

Hacking these websites does nothing but take away the job from a poor website administrator. It causes some embarassment at best and then life goes on. The only person affected is the website administrator. What's their fault?

Use IT skills to do good for Pakistan. This is not a cyber war. You've not hacked into secret servers of RAW containing their top secret documents.

ya i agree....we should hire these people if they are willing to be of some use :)

ya i agree....we should hire these people if they are willing to be of some use :)

We(India-Pak) guys are lagging in this arena really. We should really learn from Chinese. They have perfected this art of hacking. They have professional govt hackers whose job is to hack every govt site in major countries. US is attacked again and again with impunity.

ive read a lot about the Chinese hackers.... yes they are quite active.

But China in general is not doing any offensive things. Their state monitors and controls any anti-state content on the web or on radio or anywhere. And thats why they have good national security

back on point, about the hackers -- check out this article

http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/03/07/china.hackers/index.html

By now they would have fixed it obviously...

Anyways Pak hackers have an advantage over Indian ones since Pak hackers work in groups rather than by themselves.

You mean Pakistani hackers are state sponsored????

What a cheap happiness.

Hacking web sites are crime in India and there are few cases when hackers were penalized.

Any tom di and harry can hack any website withing 20 mins. So don't be so enthusiastic.

I know many sitting in Indian call centres will start their day blurring many computers around the globe.

I believe cyber hacking war would be the last thing growing Pakistani economy want since heaps of networking is enrouted via India. Rather encouraging these thugs one should condemn these acts of notoriousness.

chillax.

You mean Pakistani hackers are state sponsored????

What a cheap happiness.

Hacking web sites are crime in India and there are few cases when hackers were penalized.

Any tom di and harry can hack any website withing 20 mins. So don't be so enthusiastic.

I know many sitting in Indian call centres will start their day blurring many computers around the globe.

I believe cyber hacking war would be the last thing growing Pakistani economy want since heaps of networking is enrouted via India. Rather encouraging these thugs one should condemn these acts of notoriousness.

chillax.

The Hell? Working in groups does not mean someone is paying you. For example if a bunch of friends are hackers and they decide on hacking something together that does not take much money.

In fact, the internet can be stolen just by ripping a couple of wires and noone would ever find out. Pak or india.

:mod:

But really, if they hacked up some real good data from the indian military or something, they probably would give it to Pak either way.

But really, if they hacked up some real good data from the indian military or something, they probably would give it to Pak either way.

If they knowingly or unknowingly do such a thing, they would be unnecessarily getting into serious trouble unless they are hired by PA/ISI.

I remember 2 years back i managed to establish internet contact with one of the guys from PHC, as well as PCA (Pak Cyber Army) some of their people i think are based in Saudi Arabia

setting aside the games, I wish they would get together and put their computer abilities to make a Microsoft. Better use of talent which would also help to create
employment for the miserable poor

Well after hacking of today website one can pretty much say PAKBUGS r still pretty much alive & kicking :)

no it was Humza_KSA or something liek that

I had his email on my old work email address. Pretty bright guy actually; him and his organization hacked into CID site of Andhra Pradesh, Bank Of Baroda, Indian Institute of Remote Sensing --and a few others here and there

but that was 2008....i am surprised now to hear he is wanted by Pakistani authorities :lol:

Back
Top Bottom